Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > The Party Room

LBT Trivia Game

(1/155) > >>

Petrie:
I start with a question. You answer it and then create another question. Sound easy enough?

The last question posted on our old host was done by Malte and as of now, nobody has answered correctly.

Malte wrote:
Okay, here we go.
Many LBT characters have names based on the kind of dinosaur they are. Once however a dinosaur (who doesn't play any important role in the movie I'm talking of and is just a total background character) is named by the actual name of it's kind, just the ending "-saurus" has been left out. Which movie ist it, who says the name? And what is the name?

Petrie:
Sue from the tenth film?  (supersaurus?)  Malte?

Malte279:
Nope.
I'll give you another hint, as this might really be a difficult one. The character is addressed with this name (really just the -saurus is missing as a difference to the name of that character's kind), but the character is so unimportant that not even a single word is uttered by that character. One really has to search for that character.

Petrie:
<_<   I will figure this one out!!!  I considered Tickles but he's important....

Littlefoot1616:
Erm...you're not talking about Nod from LBT 3 are you? Nod's breed is a Nodosaurus which belonged to the Ankylosaurs group of dinosaur. Is that who you're after?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version