The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which comic strip do you wanna see first?

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I just came up with another idea for a comic strip but I'm not sure which one to start with. Since I have free time today and tomorrow I'm asking you guys which one do you wanna see first?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Both sound very interesting to me and I hope that picking one only delays but doesn't cancel the other.
I'd go for the one with Littlefoot, Cera, and Ali.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I kind of have an idea what the Ali, Littlefoot, Cera one would be about, so lets see that one!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I figured as much. I'll start with the Ali, Littlefoot & Cera comic strip then. And don't worry, I'll get to the Hyp & Spike comic strip After the requested comic strip. Hmmm...after watching LBT 4 I wonder how far I can take those expressions for Ali. :idea

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Dang, I can't wait.  Your last comic was so freaking funny it literally made me LOL. :lol

Dilopho

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Why not something about Tippy in the Spike comic? There isn't much fanart about this Spiketail.