The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Worst Movie Ever!

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alone in the Dark is one of those movies I might want to see just because I'm such a big fan of the game. I'm talking about Alone in the Dark:The New Nightmare. I haven't played any of the older games, or the newest one, which apparently got very bad ratings. But seriously, what is so bad about this movie? Did they completely stray from any aspects of the games? Terrible acting or something? Of course I wouldn't know what the other games were like, but I still rank The New Nightmare for the PC as one of the most scary games I have ever played.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The worst movie I've ever seen would have to be "Scarecrow".  Tony Todd makes for an awesome horror actor.  I loved his roles as the Candyman in "Candyman" and the mortician in the "Final Destination" series.  He was the only reason I watched "Scarecrow".  But the graphics sucked and the storyline was unoriginal.  Flat-out lame movie <_<!

• Spike
    • View Profile
I have to agree with you, Scarecrows was a pretty bad movie. almost as bad as the 70s remake of king kong

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
One of the worst movies of recent I've seen is probably Sleepers. It is so cheaply done it's actually laughable. It's supposed to be a horror movie about vampire hunters but it's more like a naff comedy coz they try to be so serious. The special effects (if you wanna call them that :p ) are so shoddy it just makes you pee yourself laughing. It is that bad. I've seen student films on a lower budget produced better than this trollop. One to miss for sure :DD

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Disaster Movie
High School Musical
Camp Rock

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Oh, boy. I'm gonna have fun with this XD!
Well here we go *takes deep breath*:

Manos: The Hands of Fate(Absolutely, dreadful. Watched it on Youtube and had a headache shortly after finishing it. If you haven't seen it, count your blessings. Then again, it is a lot of fun. To make fun of that is. Made by a fertilizer salesman which really shows. A piece of crap movie made by a guy who sells crap XD).

Meet The Spartans(Gay jokes, references to movies that have nothing in common, breakdancing battles and American Idol jokes galore. What more could you want? It's SO FUNNY *sarcasm*)

Any movie shot like Blair Witch(Well let's just say this: horror has a new way of making its audience sick: The Shaky Camera!)

Blair Witch Project(Intresting concept, terrible execution. Boring too)

Return to Sleepaway Camp(LOVE the first three Sleepaway Camp movies, hate this one.  There's not even a main character! The kid the movie follows around is too pathetic to really be considered a main character. Insanely poor job of masking the killer too. If you've seen the first one, you'll know right away who it is.)

I could go on, but that would be another couple paragraphs at the most.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Beware. This is bad. Really bad.

Deliverance.

Horrible movie, it's just that simple. But everyone should watch it.
It's an hellish nightmare, but worth watching. Somehow.

Oh yes!

Almost any Stephen Seagal movie!  :lol
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mary Kate and Ashley Movies suck everyone of those movies always have a Guy to go after and its a grantee that a girl rival will get in the way to get the guy.

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
I'm not surprised High School Musical is mentioned here. There's so much animosity for the series that it sometimes surprises me. Not that I'm a fan of it or anything, I only saw a bit of the first one and the songs were catchy.

And am I the only one who actually liked the Super Mario Bros. movie? I know it doesn't have anything to do with the games, but it has its...Charm XD

Alone in the Dark is one of those movies I might want to see just because I'm such a big fan of the game. I'm talking about Alone in the Dark:The New Nightmare. I haven't played any of the older games, or the newest one, which apparently got very bad ratings.

It's better than the reviewers said it is. But if you're gonna play it, try to get the PS3 version, Alone in the Dark: Inferno. It got a couple of upgrades and it makes the game much better.

But seriously, what is so bad about this movie? Did they completely stray from any aspects of the games? Terrible acting or something?

It tried to follow Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare, but it failed. It had terrible acting, a plot device for Edward that didn't make any sense. the massive overuse of mindless gunfights and little explanation for ANYTHING that was going on in the movie.

And the ending...Oh my God, what the heck was that about? It didn't make any sense whatsoever.

As for my contribution to the topic, ANYTHING Uwe Boll makes. That guy just needs to retire.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Mar 6 2009 on  10:10 PM
there are others that are far worse:
Superman: The Quest for Peace
Hobgoblins
Cool World
Pumaman
Carnasaur
The Crawling Eye
Robot vs. The Aztec Mummy
Grinch Night
The recent remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still
Quest for Camelot
Southland Tales
High School Musical 1-312
Space Mutiny
A Sound of Thunder
The Neverending Story 3
Battlefield Earth
Wild Wild West
The Wild World of Batwoman
Electra
Alone in the Dark
Zoom
Manos: The Hand of Fate
Eegah
Zardoz
Gigli
Anaconda
Lost in Space (the movie with Joey from "Friends" in it)
Of all of these, Spaceballs is the worse?
Aww, I like Quest for Camelot :(

So far i think the worst movie i've seen so far..

Shaun of the Dead
Snakes on a Plane
Highschool Musical(RUN!!)(I have not even seen it yet and dont really plan to..)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Apr 12 2009 on  03:51 PM
That animated titanic musical.
Are you sure that one really exists, because even the creator denies it's existence. :P:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes unfortunately it does exist. check out the 'titanic The Animated musical thread..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I remember seeing a comercial for the cartoon titanic thingy a long time ago and though "Are they really making that? That looks like an insult to the real thing"

If there are any that like it, sorry.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, there aren't that many that liked it. it was as the saying goes 'an EPIC FAIL"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's pretty bad when the direcotr knows it was an "Epic Fail" by denying it  existed.

I thought I posted my least favorites aa ready.

1. Just about every Disney DTV except for Lady and the Tramp 2, Lion King 2, Rescuers Down Under, and Fox and the Hound 2(I actually liked this movie)

2. Fear. com

3. Cat in The Hat (Live Action)

4. Rocky and Bullwinkle(Live Action)

5. Garfield(Live action)

6. The Grinch that Stole Christmas (Live action)

7. Cloverfield

8. Sky High

9.  Almost ever made for DIsney movie (Except the High School Musicals)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rescuers down under was released in theathers in 1990, and had Eva Gabor not died in 1995, they probably would have made a third Rescuers movie. Lion King 2 really detracted from the original. where the original was Hamlet in the savannah, the sequel was Romeo and jUliet. uh, guys in the play the two lovers DIE, there is no happy ending..although Hamlet doesn't end happily either. I have never seen either the seconf Fox in the hound or Lady and the Tramp, and frankly don't want to..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Spike
    • View Profile
the remake of godzilla
remake of the pink panther
remake of halloween

all remakes in general except

King Kong 05

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fear Dot Com was pretty bad.  So was Rest Stop.  The only good part of that film was when the nerdy dude said his breakfast was giving him the McS***ties :lol  :lol.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd have to say the worst movie I've seen to date is Howard the Duck. It's stupid, pointless, and just creepy. Don't believe me? Watch this.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolink...howard-the-duck