The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My art...

Saft · 26 · 3840

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Most of my art is TLK.  I haven't got any fancy programs like photoshop 7 or paintshop pro.  I draw by mouse on MS Paint.

Sharing art:

This is Simba:

and this is part of an art trade with someone on the TLKFAA.  It is her character, his name is Vincent.

Well hope this is okay.  I will upload more when I can.:)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Very sweet eyes on them. ^^

*huggles Simba*

Awesome job with these!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very cute looking drawings.  Hope you draw more and post them here.  Good luck.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you both of you.:)

Well, I have drawn some more.  These two I did today.  I'm feeling much happier:

Kiara (Simba's Daughter from Simba's Pride) watching the sunset.

Bubbles...with cub Mohatu.  Those who do not know who Mohatu is..he is not in any of the movies but was made between the first movie and the sequel.  He appears in the book ''The brightest star''.  

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just to show some evidence that I can actually draw more than just lions:

It's been a while since I have last drawn a Zebra.  I will admit that I used a reference but hopefully the stripes are at least okay.  I plan on drawing more zebras anyhow.  So I will get more practice.:)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I really like the background you used for Kiara, great job! :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice job is Mohatu one of Kiaras Siblings?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you Mumbling.:)

Nick:No, he is actually Simba's great-grandfather. He appears in the Brightest Star book.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ok, now is Kopa considered a canon character?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Technically the only ''official'' canon characters are those from the movies.  

Those who are ''sub'' canon characters are:
Mohatu (Simba's Great Grandfather), Ahadi and Uru (Simba's Grandparents), Kopa, Kula, Chumvi, Tojo and many others that appeared in comics and books.

on TLKFAA, many people draw both groups..after all it is a fandom community.  Theories are what keep the interest in the Lion King alive.

Edit:I believe though I could be wrong, it's just what I've been told..but the Brightest Star, The Six Adventures (with Kopa, Ahadi, uru, Kula, Chumvi and Zazu's mother Zuzu) and the comic(s) with some sub characters such as Tojo and Malka all seem to have been created during the gap of the first movie and the second movie.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Another:

He's my character called Ramu.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I haven't drawn for a long time, and these aren't what  I usually draw (as seen above) but I was just doodling whilst I waited for a program to upload so:

A long neck:

And these...but they aren't finished.  I was supposed to do them for art trade and own personal projects but I have had other things going on...now the following lines may be confusing but the blue/dark lines are the final ones...basically the lines with more detail...

Please remember that they aren't finished..

Cub Mohatu with weasel type friend:

Cub Scar:

Mohatu and his queen (she is nameless but I thought maybe I could call her Deeri):

This was part of a project in which the Kings (Mohatu, Ahadi, Mufasa, Scar, Simba and Kovu) and Queens (Unknown queen ''Deeri", Uru, Sarabi, Zira, Nala and Kiara) would all be on one page...but I haven't started on it yet...

Tojo (he is from comic in which he adopts and raises birds):

And finally this:

I think that they are Kovu and Kiara....(I haven't added his scar yet)..

Thanks. :)

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
...er forgot this one:

Sharptooth, supposedly Tyrannosaur with a flyer:

Again thanks.:)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice job on the lions. I've always found it hard to draw them in the style they were drawn in the lion king.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks Mumbling...

Speaking of lions...around 2006/7 I went through a lionizing around mostly everything...er:

Internet cookie for guessing them all.;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
lol I fear I have seen too little simpsons to guess that one (except for Marge) :p Oh oh! with the blue thingy must be the baby.. uh yea, I've never seen the simpsons except for flashes when my brother was watching :p

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I will give you one crumb of the cyber brownie wasn't it?  For saying Marge.:p

Yeah, no worries.  I was only joking about naming them.  Top from left: Grandpa, Marge, Homer.  Bottom from left: Maggie, Bart and Lisa.:)

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Doodled these today.  Something to focus on.

First time at drawing a different animal that is not feline:

Canine instead.  In fact it's supposed to be a wolf...

Now for this one, I do feel that his nose is a little too long and I did fix it but apparently I didn't save it and I thought I did...oi...:

I tried to give him a different sort of pose..so that his head is turned and his back is to us...

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The wolf (seen above) finished.  It's infact a birthday ''suprise'' for my sister, as she likes wolves and I wanted to give her something more meaningful than some present bought form the shops:

Now this next one, I haven't actually seen the film;  How to train your dragon..I've only had references to go on and Toothless is so adorable so:

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I liked this orca before I added a background:

Unfinished Roc, mythological giant bird:

Unfinished Griffon/Griffin, mythological creature with the front body of a eagle and back of a lion:

My sister likes him, so I might include him for her birthday ''present'''...