The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Ducky123, if you want :)

Ducky123 · 224 · 21783

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, just ask me any questions you may have  :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Okay, then! I'll start off simple: What do you enjoy doing?  :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I enjoy doing sports( especially athletics),
I play the piano and I sing in the school choire( so I like music in general ;) as a subject, making music and of course listening to music :) )
I like to dance( waltz, cha cha cha, etc...), but unfortunatily the girl I'm dancing with, haven't the time to do the profi course with me, so I have to wait until the summer holidays end, because the beginners course starts then... -.-
In genaral I like playing videogames, reading books and ffs and watching LBT :DD
And the thing I like most is this awesome forum :DD :yes  :exactly

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
You sound a lot like a good friend of mine. She's really into her music and performing arts in general. I'm not sure about the sports part, though. Most people I know are pretty lazy, myself included. :lol

May as well ask another. XD
So, since you enjoy video games, what's your favourite gaming platform and/or your favourite game?

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Feb 23 2013 on  11:15 AM
Most people I know are pretty lazy, myself included. :lol

I'm very lazy with homework :DD

Well, I generally like to play strategy games, like Age of Mythology or Stronghold :) and I also liked Jump 'n Run games...
My fav game at the moment is Teaworlds, it's a Jump 'n Run Shooter mix, where you have to kill your enemy with little figures :D very funny :D
I also play Plants vs. Zombies, where you have to defend your garden against old, stinking zombies. You can use different Plant to do so... very funny, too
ok, another game I play on a gaming platform( my fav is SpieleAffe(it's a german platform anyway :p))is Bloons Tower Defence 5, where you have to pop balloons with different towers...

On my smartphone I play a lot of different games, too, e.g. Doodlejump and Temple Run :)
I think that's it :)
If I forgot smth. I'll add it  :nyah

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In general I like novels and thrillers, but also books that teach you something :)

I own the whole HP series btw :D

Listing my collection of books would be... difficult, because I have a lot of books  :lol

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I have two questions:

1. What does the number "123" in your username mean?
2. What will you do when you reach the "Ducky Level" (1000 posts or something like that)?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
good questions  :smile

1. What does the number "123" in your username mean?
There isn't a special meaning. It's a common combination of numbers in usernames. Honestly, I'm bad with creating names  :angel But just 'Ducky' would have been too boring and sometimes there might have been confusion because one is not sure whether the character 'Ducky' or the user 'Ducky' is meant :)
2. What will you do when you reach the "Ducky Level" (1000 posts or something like that)?
If I reach 1000 posts I'd celebrate that :celebrate Probably I'd make a celebration post in the fridge.

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 9 2013 on  02:55 PM
but also books that teach you something :)

Which genera's of books that teach you do you read?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have books that are about the weather or about our planet earth :) I also have some about nature, animals(that includes dinosaurs) and science. I even have a very detailed history book :lol

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow, can't believe I never asked anything in here :bang
curse my forgetful head!!

Okay, what is your favorite school subject and why? Lol sorry if I conjured up a horrible reaction to the word "school" I don't mind school myself cuz I find learning fascinating :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My favourite subjects are:
-chemistry because it strongly interests me and I understand everything(can't wait till I get my assessment back :DD probably the highest reachable mark ^^)
-music(dunno how you US people call it :P:) because I play the piano which makes me pretty good in this subject(had the highest reachable mark in the first half of the school year :wow)
-sports/P.E. I like sport though I don't like everything what we do in it... atm we're playing volleyball :D which I like... my strenght is athletics.. especially sprint (recently ran the 100m in 12:36s :lol)
-biology because it is interesting and my marks are quite good, too.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah, wish I'd taken more classes in chemistry - I floundered with all of the measurements, but the Periodic table fascinated me :)

Music is always a win, good for you! We need more pianists!!

Biology is win - that's what I'm considering getting my BA in - animal sciences :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Ducky123, do you like Extreme Dinosaurs, Zuma Deluxe and Dino Squad?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No, I hate them to death!

Seriously man I don't even know these shows or whatever they are and since you're spamming this forum with this crap I don't want to know either
Sorry for the language

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 14 2013 on  10:38 PM
No, I hate them to death!

Seriously man I don't even know these shows or whatever they are and since you're spamming this forum with this crap I don't want to know either
Sorry for the language
Actually, I like Transformers Prime because it got 65 Episodes. Here's another question:
What happens when Ducky is knocking your door?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, this question is much better :)

I likely would get a heart attack followed by a surge of endorphins. I would ask her to stay over the night, would offer her something to eat and to drink, would explain her how our modern, civilised world works. We would jump trampoline, play football/soccer, probably I'd drive her around by bike... I guess she'd enjoy it dino_happier.gif
We would watch TV( The Land Before Time of course tongue.gif) and finally splash around in the bathtub with her Dino_grins.gif
Then we would cuddle in my bed and eventually fall asleep after a long day...
This is what I wrote in  this topic

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 17 2013 on  02:02 AM
Ah, this question is much better :)

I likely would get a heart attack followed by a surge of endorphins. I would ask her to stay over the night, would offer her something to eat and to drink, would explain her how our modern, civilised world works. We would jump trampoline, play football/soccer, probably I'd drive her around by bike... I guess she'd enjoy it dino_happier.gif
We would watch TV( The Land Before Time of course tongue.gif) and finally splash around in the bathtub with her Dino_grins.gif
Then we would cuddle in my bed and eventually fall asleep after a long day...
This is what I wrote in  this topic
Would you want to give Ducky 87 cookies?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:rolleyes: Of course I would  :rolleyes:

Who wouldn't give Ducky cookies?  :lol