The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Stone, or For Friendship?

LBTFan13 · 321 · 29373

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix nodded in total agreement and said "Yes, this should work then." He then turned to face Mim and said "Thank you for going in my place. I'm not sure I could stand to see my nephew hurt." He then said to Zaine and Cera "Both of you...do your best."

He then also added "Yes food and water is a very useful idea." He walked over and picked as many leaves as he could hold and carried them over to the group.

~~~~

Longtail at this point had started to try and bite through the vines that held him to the tree and he was halfway there when he looked up and his spirits dropped as he noticed Strut and Ozzy staring at him.

But he still managed a smile and said "Yeah...you guys are still as ugly as ever and getting uglier by the moment! Wow can you guys look any worse! Come on...I've seen rocks better looking then you two!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzy and Strut were still glaring at Longtail. How could they have been stupid enough to allow them to speak? Ozzy laughed. "Go ahead. Bite your way out. See what happens next."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaine nodded. "Don't worry. I'm not going to let them get the stone, not if we have anything to say about it..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Being as bold and cocky as Cera had it's perks and Longtail did just as they had advised and with one final bite cut the rope holding him and Littlefoot to the tree and almost the moment his feet hit the ground he charged forward baring his teeth and with his claws fully extended wanting to gouge out the egg eaters eyes!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nodded, "It sounds like a good plan.  Also getting enough food and water now is a good idea.  We should be faster since we'll not need to stop to eat or drink during our travel." She said.  

Ducky was glad to be traveling with Petrie even if Cera was in the other group. "I am glad to help with going after the stone, I am.  If the other group wants a swimmer to go with them I can ask one of my brothers or sisters to go with you if you want." She said before she went over to where the rest of the group that she was going to be traveling with were.

Petrie flew to a tree near the area and started pulling off some leaves to let them drop so those on the ground who could not reach the leaves could easily get some food.  

______
Littlefoot remained quit at first, trying to think of a plan.  When he saw what Longtail had done he looked at the egg eaters and Longtail, seeing what his plan seemed to be and what he was going to do so he could jump in and help.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzy saw the attack coming, so he took out the long stick he was hiding behind him, spun around, and swung it at Longtail's head. Strut then approached Littlefoot. "Don't move a muscle Littleneck, and maybe I won't have to hurt you."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante ran at a tree, slamming into it with his shoulder and chest, knocking some food down for his friends.  
"Right. Gathering food sounds like a plan.  That way we can move faster after our respective goals."

Motochika nodded, gathering some food for himself.
"Agreed.  As soon as we're ready to move, I'll be ready."

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch guessed he should help to, he slamed a tree hard with his front legs, making it almost fell out the ground. He ate, then said;

"I guess we got all the food we need, let's take the way past a waterplace as we go, so we can drink, I think we'll cross one as we travel."

"I can take the role as a leader in my group, but Chomper, you should go first so you don't loose your scent!" he said. "And take your time"

"Okay, ready when you are!" I'll just train on this tree, call on me when you're ready!

Mitch wandered of to a tree, kicking and slaming it with his tail and legs multiple times.

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante sidled up next to Mitch, grinning.
"Mind if I join you?  I could use a little training myself, before we set out!"
he asked.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Of course!" Mitch said, and shook his tail to relax it.

"Know any tricks?" he took a step back, allowing Dante to give a shot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew down to the ground where the majority of leaves now lay on the ground.  Ducky walked over to join him.  

"Thanks." Ducky said to the two.  "Hope you did not hurt your shoulder." She said to Dante.

Petrie nodded, "It faster then what I do." He said before starting to eat one of the leaves.  

Mim waves to the leaves on the ground. "Thanks to these two we have plenty of food to eat before we get started, enough except for sharpteeth.  Are you folks hungry at all?" She asked.  

"You are nothing but a bunch of bullies." Littlefoot said angry with what had been done to them and Longtail being hit."  He said walking towards Strut and Ozzy without fear.  His anger overcoming his fear.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar silently began eating some if the food, feeling as if she was losing tracj of everything she ever knew. Within an hour her life had tumbled and changed into something quite different. She couldn't decide however , if it was for better or for worse.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
He was charging the egg eaters one moment and the next his world was spinning and he didn't know which way was up or down. When his vision finally did clear he blinked and looked over to see Littlefoot walking towards the both egg eaters and he struggled to stand, but as he did this, he felt something step on his neck and suddenly Longtail couldn't breathe...he struggled to get some air, but none would come, and he began to panic as his vision started to go black from lack of air.

'I-I'm sorry...Littlefoot' was Longtail's last thought before he temporarily blacked out.

~~~~

Cyrix sat down next to Mim and said "This adventure is going to be intresting...especially since this will be the first time I've seen this stone of cold fire." He then looked at Mim and asked "After we split up...please be careful."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "You be careful too.   I remember the Yellowbellies would say, things work out if you just let them." She said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix smiled and replied "Yes. After this adventure I'd like to meet the Yellowbellies...and perhaps learn that dance of theirs too...it sounds like alot of fun."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante thought for a moment, then smiled at Mitch and said...
"Well, I don't know if you'll think this is impressive, but here goes!  Wild Dance!"

Dante ran at the tree, wrapping his tail around it in one flosing move, then spun back around to make several swift cuts with his claws.  He finshed off the movements by lunging in with a swift bite, tearing a chunk of the tree loose in his mouth.  He spat the bark out, turned, and asked...
"Well?  What'dya think?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix noted Dante's move out of the corner of his eyes, and said "Impressive Dante...most impressive. Your skills actually rival Longtail's. He may be jealous of you."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled before responding...
"Y'know... It was Longtail who gave me motivation to get stronger.  He's still probably better than me, but... I'm catching up..."

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Very good Dante! Impressive!" Mitch said smiling bright.

"Now for me! ...umm... This move has no name really, what about... "Tailplay!"

Mitch looked around for a stone on the ground.
"Ah, this will do!"

Mitch rolled the stone away from the others abit.

Then he stomped hard to the ground, sending the stone airborne.
He caught it again with his tail, slaming it up and down, and into the tree several times with his tail, using it like a whip.
He finished his juggling by sending the stone up high, taking a step backwards, and then, with all force focused to the tail, he slamed it in midair, sending it flying over a long distance. During the trick, the stone never touched the ground.

"Oh, must be a new personal best!"
I'm getting better! All training has paid off!

When he saw that the stone was heading towards a waterplace, he lowered his head and lookey away. Uhmmm... I hope it didn't hit anyone...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Interesting." Mim says.  Not saying any more as she focuses on resting and eating while sitting on the ground near one of the trees.  

"Egg eaters in trouble." Petrie said enthusiastically as he saw what them doing what they did, holding a half eaten leaf in one hand.  

"That is neat it was, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said nodding happily, having already eaten one of the leaves she was eating.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A cry rang out from the watering hole where the rock wad been thrown to by Mitch. As the owner of the voice walked upon the group, she held the rock in her mouth and she stopped in front of Dante and Mitch and crushed the rock with her teeth and said "Which one of you guys threw this rock?! I want an answer!"