The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bioshock Rp

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
good posting everyone!!! keep it up!!!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
soon i will introduce some npcs that will either team up with your char/chars (lower level) or some npcs that will sell plasmids (upper level)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
how come no one posts on the rp anymore???

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
anyone gonna reply yet???

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:(  :cry  :(

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
.........................why won't anyone post??? seriously???

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:oops Yeah I know I replied recently I was simply waiting for Drake to reply...but I'll give it another shot!

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry, I uh, I had actually ended up forgetting about this RP, got caught up in the other ones I'm part of :oops

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hope it's not too late....

Name: Wilson Davis
Personality: Imagine someone sane. Now make them half crazy, have an affinity for customized weaponry, and never have enough sense to take anything seriously. That's Wilson. also extremely violent to those who want to hurt him. For others, not so much
Special ability: Wields Incinerate! and Electro Bolt. Not that he weilds them particularly well, he just happens to have them and use them from time to time.
Time living in rapture: Four years of glorious splicing.
History: Wilson Davis came down to Rapture in hopes to find Fortune and fame. Instead, he found a number of astounding creations called Plasmids. After splicing for entirly too long, he's is partially deformed(although not as much as some, just some sagging skin on the side of his face), and very, very crazy. Not your average Splicer crazy, though. He still has enough sense not to have murdered his best friend(even though he had several chances to do so), and generally seems a relatively harmless resident of Rapture. Recently, he's taken to wearing a monocle, tophat, and dress vest with a white shirt underneath and plain, brown pants. Wilson is often seen following the Big Daddy formally known as Daniel, not because he's trying to take his Little Sister, but because he finds it amusing to watch people who try to do so.

Name: Used to be called Daniel. Now has lack of a name due to being a Big Daddy.
Personality: Extremely protective of his Little Sister. Feels happy when everything is nice and peaceful and his Little Sister is safe.
Special ability: He's a Big Daddy of the Bouncer variaty, therefore, he is incredibly strong and very fast.
Time living in rapture: Four years. Three of them spent as a Big Daddy.
History: Daniel came to Rapture looking for Job opportunities. He found a Lab that needed volunteers, and having nothing better to do, signed on up. He later left the lab clad in a heavily armored, modified diving suit with a huge drill on his arm. He was bonded to a Little Sister by the name of Anna and has remained so ever since.

Name: Anna
Personality: Happy and cheerful little girl with a disturbing need for ADAM enriched blood. Loves her bonded Big Daddy, who used to be a man named Daniel, to pieces.
Special ability: Can regenerate from any wound as long as the Adam slug remains inside her.
Time living in rapture: Four years, two as a Little Sister.
History: Anna came to Rapture with her family. In an extremely tragic "accident" her mother and father were killed when one of the massive windows of Rapture gave way and shattered inwards. She was sent to an orphanage, and experianced all the mental conditioning and treatments to become a Little Sister. Was then bonded with the Big Daddy who used to be Daniel, and currently roams the streets in search of "Angels".

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
you can join if you'd like, and those are very fitting characters for this rp

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i know this rp hasn't received a post from me lately, but that is because i don't have a clue on what to post....anyone got any ideas on what they'd like to happen in the rp?

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, you could have some sort of interaction with my characters. they're nearby everyone else.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
my characters are on the upper level of rapture where the normal people are and where it has been refurnished and patched up

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
There is one question I've been meaning to ask, is this before the 1959 riots in the first game, or is this after Bioshock 2, and the city is being re-colonized?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
yes, after bioshock 2. the inhabitants in the upper part of rapture are normal. but a few splicers remain in the lower levels