The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Characters you have created

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I thought it would be a good idea to discuss the characters you have created for the stories you write.  I have several.

My Star Wars characters:
Paito Grimm, my bounty hunter.  I have redone the story and made some major changes to the character. He no longer wears battle armor.  Now he just wears a blaster-retardant mest under his clothing.  Also, the story no longer takes place after the fall of the Empire but right in the middle of Palpatine's reign.  Paiot has a strong dislike for the Empire because of what they did to the natives of Ra'Kel, who were friends of his.

Jedi Master Ra'Lis
A Raptorian Jedi from Ra'Kel who managed toescape Imperial forces and escape to an unknown planet.  

---------------------------

Characters from Beasts of the American West

After three years, I am still working slowly on this story.  However, the reviews I have been getting are good.  Some have even suggested that I publish it.  Anyway...

Blaze is one of the major characters in the story along with his older brother, Rhen.  They are a pair of bison who are the last members of their herd trying to survive in a changing world.  

Heather is another major character but she plays a smaller role.  She is a moose who Rhen and Blaze encoundered in a cave while seeking shelter from a severe storm.  She has developed a crush on Rhen and has grown fond of Blaze as well but longs to return home to the mountains.

This is all I can do for now.  I will post more later.  Please feel free to share your characters.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Let's see...
Eragon Fanchara--Ryonosuke Kazan and Setsuna(Dragon Partner)
A young wandering swordsman and his dragon partner, who aid the Varden "When we feel like it"  His weapons are a pair of Katana and his personal Nodachi sword, which he calls the "Monohoshizao", after the legendary sword of Sasaki Kojiro.

Spyro Fancharas--Keres, Haru, Gale, Sienna, Alfons, Heath, and Kyohei
Read the eventual story on FF.net. Too many to count.
Haru is an ex-servant of the Dark Master, as is Keres.  Gale is a myrmidon with the odd habit of falling asleep anywhere, anytime, and Sienna is a young healer with the ability to use light magic.  Alfons is the 13th descendant of the legendary Dr. Faust, and Heath is a bond-partner to his wyvern, Luna.  Kyohei is a flame wielder, as well as a sardonic, easygoing person.

LBT Fancharas--Dante, Virgil, Motochika
You know these guys.  

There are others, but these are the main ones. Art and such coming soon!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
These are from my fan fic Twilight Valley. There are many characters but these are the main characters.

Deimos - Utahraptor deserter from Claw Valley. He is very well trained in hand-to-hand (or is it claw-to-claw?) combat. His hand-to-hand combat system is what I jokingly call "Dino Krav Maga" (Krav Dino). He is allied with the Great Valley.

On a side note: Ducky and her mother enter combat in this fan fic. Ducky's mother has a fighting style similar to Escrima and she rarely enters combat without her weapon (a tree branch). Ducky will enter combat after Chapter 9 and her fighting style is similar to Deimos (See Chapter 9 when it is finished for details. Yes, you will see Ducky use "Dino Krav Maga"). Yes, I'm aware that I screwed over the canon and I really don't care because there is no other way to involve Ducky in Twilight Valley (I refuse to have her as the "damsel in distress" too many times!).

Blue-Scale - Allosaurus deserter from Claw Valley. He is allied with the Great Valley.

Raptix - Velociraptor deserter from Claw Valley. He is allied with the Great Valley.

Styracus - an evil and power-hungry Styracasaurus who leads an army of herbivores. Allied with Claw Valley.

Theta - 2nd in command of Styracus's army. Shares power with Hasta.

Hasta - Stegosaurus. 2nd in command of Styracus's army. Shares power with Theta.

There are many more important characters but I don't want to spoil anything.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Let's see...Markus Silverman is my main OC, but Moff Thalus is also another. Other than those two, I have created no more as of yet, but there may be more to come.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank Anderson and Gene Vond are two OCs I made.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've created the character of Markus Silverman in my story, along with Moff Thalus and a few other Imperial officers. I plan to create more.

Modification: Whoops. Sorry, guys. I forgot I posted here already.