The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm finally here!

CreativePerson

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Wow, just wow! It's about time I joined on this forum. I accidentally discovered this place in 2009 and ever since then I have kept a watchful eye on this gem. Unfortunately, I couldn't join because my email account was malfunctioning :bang. After 3 years I finally join! Anyway, I have always loved Land Before Time ever since I saw it for the first time in Kindergarden. It got me into dinosaurs, Jurassic Park, Walking With Dinosaurs, and other assorted things. I also wan't to publish this book I am working on right now, I am creating characters and working on the plot which should be done by November. I'll talk more about it later, somewhere around here. So, yeah that's it! I know I'm going to have a great time here and I hope that I will make some friends here. :)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD

So, you've been around for a lot longer than me, then? Cool. I actually joined about a week or so after I happened to find this site.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five.

Enjoy your stay!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Aloha Dude! Welcome to the forum! My senses are telling me that you'll like it here.  :DD

I happen to be a proud writer myself.  :p I've already written like two LBT fanbooks on here and Imma be starting my third on the 14th if things go well.  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
WELCOME!!

Hope you enjoy the Gang of Five,

If you have any questions, let the staff know.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :wave
Besides dinosaurs and writing, what are your other interests?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there! Welcome to the GOF! Hope you have fun!

CreativePerson

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Justin1993,Oct 1 2011 on  01:28 PM
Welcome to the forum!  :wave

Sharks, reptiles, science, movies and video games! That's all I can think of for right now.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hey I just realized...it's my six month anniversary of my first day here!  :smile
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A nice variety of interests you have there.  Seen many of the walking with series?   Always nice to have a new member here, welcome.  I"m sure you'll enjoy your time here.   :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. :smile

Whoa, three years? :o And I thought I spent a long time lurking!

I'm interested to hear about your books. :) I'm working on a book series, too, though the rate of progress I am making on them is comparable to the pace of a narcoleptic snail. :rolleyes And I'm also crazy about dinosaurs. :D And sharks. And reptiles. And science. :p So…I guess if you're looking to befriend people with whom you have something in common, I might be an okay candidate. :P:

Gurp… :wacko Please pardon my awkwardness.

Anyway, if you've been around the forum this long, then you've probably seen the "Ask Me" section in the Party Room, right? That's a great place to post if you want to get to know other members. :yes

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Glad to have you on here. It's nice to meet you. If you have any questions please ask us. We're here to help. Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forum.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What video games do you like?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
If you like Japanese Anime what ones do you like?

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: CreativePerson,Oct 1 2011 on  02:51 PM
Quote from: Justin1993,Oct 1 2011 on  01:28 PM
Welcome to the forum! :wave

Sharks, reptiles, science, movies and video games! That's all I can think of for right now.
Well seems we have some things in common. What particular movie and game genres interest you?

CreativePerson

• Ruby
    • View Profile
#1 The music I like varies from rock, orchestra, and sometimes techno.
#2 I like point and click games, FPS games, adventure games, platformers, and on-rail shooters.
#3 Not a big fan of Anime. Never really got into it.
#4 I like creature, sic-fi, disaster, and horror movies.