The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Top 5 favorite GBA games

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
[B]If youre a mod could you change GBA to DS?[/B]This is for the original Nintendo DS games only.

Mine are...

5. Viva pinata pocket paradise

4. DK jungle climber

3. Mario party DS

2. Mario kart Ds

1. Diddy kong racing (#1 best game on the DS. Period.)

0. Fruity toucan :DD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
5. Some Bomberman game I don't know the name of. (I never even owned this game, but I got a chance to local-multiplayer-with-one-cart it with friends several times, and it's heaps of fun! I kind of regret that I never got it myself, but at least I got a bomberman game for wii, with really fun online multiplayer.)

4. New Super Mario Bros (A return of good old Old School Mario! This would have been higher on my list, but it was a really easy game, and I beat it quickly. NSMB WII was a MUCH better game.

3. Meteos (One of the first DS games, and a great multiplayer puzzle game. It had different planets or levels, each with different rules, which kept this tetris-like puzzle game interesting for a long time.)

2. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (Much better than the Ruby/Saphire generation. I logged over a hundred hours in that game, and got my pokedex up to about 150 or so.)

1. Mario Kart DS (SO many hours spent online in that game, and just as many in the wii version. I never get tired of some mario kart. I also had so much fun playing local multiplayer this with friends in highschool. Sigh, I kind of miss those days :cry )
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile
5.Advance wars Days of ruin

4.Resident evil DS

3.Age of empires ds

2.Full metal alchemist dual sympaty

1.Custom robo arena

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Didn't really have many GBA games but here are a few from the ones we do have. In no particular order:

Sonic Advanced
Final Fight One
Mario Kart
Metroid Fusion
Yoshi's Island