Role Play > Unfinished RP's

Cold Land's Herd

(1/23) > >>

Malte279:
The flyer had been out for most of the morning and it had been a pleasant weather for flying. There had been a strong but constant draft in the greater highs, forcing her to correct her course every now and then, but also making it possible to keep her altitude almost without flapping at all. Now she was returning to the Valley from where she had come.
The dinosaurs of the Great Valley had long come to appreciate the usefulness of knowing what was going on around the Valley.
The flyers were the natural choice to be send out to take a look at the surroundings. She allowed herself a short self-congratulatory smile. Fragile and vulnerable as the hollow-boned and leather-winged flyers were, they were still the only ones who could cross the borders of the Great Valley without need to fear anything so long they stayed high up in the air. And of course they could within one morning overview an area that would have taken one of the ground-walkers ages to check out. There was usually not too much to report back in the Valley apart from singular roaming sharpteeth who imposed no threat whatsoever to the Great Valley. Today however she had spotted something more important than singular roaming sharpteeth and certainly more delightful than that.
She had reached the Valley now and spiralled down towards its floor. Spotting the great old longneck and his wife as well as the old threehorn among a group of other dinosaurs nearby the banks of the river she made for that point. Again she smiled to herself. Though they would never be as close friends as their kids were, she felt that some of their kids’ unity had rubbed off on them too. The Great Valley was a good place to live together in much more unison than anywhere else. She spread her wings to slow down her drop and then folded them after she had landed between the longnecks the threehorn and a few other dinosaurs who flocked together to hear whether there were any interesting news.

(for the upcoming scene it would be good to have the roles of the grownups (Littlefoot's grandparents, Cera's Dad, Ducky's mum... distributed)

Threehorn:
Mr Threehorn looked at the flyer "Anything interesting seen over the great wall?" he asked in a direct and firm tone wanting to get to the point right away.

Malte279:
The flyer nodded. "Yes indeed! A herd is coming. They are comming from the direction where the bright circle never stands and I think they are heading right here for the Great Valley."

Threehorn:
"Great New comers... if they going to cause trouble I will tell them a one or two things" Mr Threehorn said in a unpleased tone.

Raptor:
(I don't often RP in third person.....tell me if this is good)

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the valley, a certin young Flyer was looking for his friends. He had been unable to sleep, and had heard some of the adults talking about another herd. Petrie flew towards were Littlefoot was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version