The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Re-playing Super Mario 64 for the millionth time. Even after playing it so much, I'm still getting joy out of it. I guess it's like a childhood movie I couldn't stop watching. :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I've only tried the singleplayer side of it, myself - no one on my friendslist was playing it when I was.

Playing Battlefield 3 right now.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Played a bit of my tables on Future Pinball(I had made two movie-based pinball tables, one based on Felidae and another based on Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho).

As well Adventure for the Atari 2600.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Still playing the Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Demo. Now working on the Engineer class.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just finished Bioshock (though I've beat it before). Working on Bioshock 2 now (which I haven't) in preparation for Bioshock Infinite later this year, and as a hold me over until Mass Effect 3 comes out.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
Mario Party 9! I pretty much summed up my opinion on Twitter:

Mario Party 9 - awesome graphics, awesome music, awesome boards, bad gameplay. New game mode sucks. Minigames are okay.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Been playing The Sims 3 Pets on the Xbox 360.  It's not a bad game at all.  Still annoying when the Sims do stuff that you don't want them to do.  Such as going to cook breakfast, leaving it in the oven and heading off to work, while the kids are at school and then....having to watch as the house catches fire and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.  Even with your kitten just safely watching the house do so.

So glad I saved it before that had happened, so I could reload the save and prevent that from happening XD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
THe console version doesn't have an idiot mode, where the sims won't do ANYTHING unless you tell them to? The pc versions I've played always had that.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it does have that in the options, about setting their free will and all that......but I'd rather at least let them do what they want sort of thing.  As in, not have to worry about them all the time 24/7 sort of thing.....otherwise I may just fail at the game as is XD

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
Bubsy 3D - Furbidden Planet.
This is a frustrating game...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Got Final Fantasy XIII-2 the other day but promised myself I wouldn't start it til I finished FF13 (despite already knowing the ending). Also got Mass Effect 3 coming. Can't wait to see what all the ranting about this "disappointing ending" is all about.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just downloaded World of Tanks on my new PC.  It is awesome!  I just need to learn how not to die so quickly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm playing an old rpg on my pc called Arcanum.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Currently I'm playing through LeafGreen again. Defeating the villainous teams (Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic and Plasma) and beating the main Pokemon games has become far less of a challenge for me now, however. I can't wait for Black & White 2 to be released in the US.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've just completed Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City and I do enjoy playing it but I wish the campaign was longer but I did enjoy it. Also the aiming sucks. You point the gun at the zombie but you have to wait for the red dot to also be at the zombie head so you hit the dam thing. That's fair... What's not fair is the fact you aim at the head for it only to some how miss your target. I hate it so much because you could be right up close and SITLL MISS THE ZOMBIE!

Anyway I'm playing Skyrim for a bit to take my mind of it. And I'm also playing Left 4 Dead. Good times! :p

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm getting back into Halo Reach. Right now I'm Mass Effect'd and Dead Space'd out at the moment.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Just picked up a copy of Silent Hill 4: The Room on the original xbox. Never played it before, and I'm loving it so far  :D

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Mario Superstar Baseball. I'm not into the wii version.