The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Pokemon Link (3DS Version).

Damn it, that's addictive! xD

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
An RPG game for the SNES called Earthbound.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
On another RPG binge... cycled through and restarted a few but mainly been playing Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. Currently on my way to Guadosalam across the Moonflow.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Road Rash (Nintendo 64 version)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 22 2014 on  06:15 PM
That game is phenomenal! It is one of, if not my most favorite SNES game :D

As for me, I've been playing a whole lot of FFXIV A Realm Reborn with my sister (she likes to watch). Man I will say I was not expecting an online final fantasy game to be this darn good. The graphics are the best I've ever seen in an mmorpg and the game has sooo much content it just keeps you busy for hours on end and is a whole lot of fun. Tons of classes, epic party boss battles, and square enix is so great about pushing out updates quickly. And best of all it has flawlessly built-in xbox 360 pc controller support :wow

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,Mar 26 2014 on  07:46 PM

As for me, I've been playing a whole lot of FFXIV A Realm Reborn with my sister (she likes to watch). Man I will say I was not expecting an online final fantasy game to be this darn good. The graphics are the best I've ever seen in an mmorpg and the game has sooo much content it just keeps you busy for hours on end and is a whole lot of fun. Tons of classes, epic party boss battles, and square enix is so great about pushing out updates quickly. And best of all it has flawlessly built-in xbox 360 pc controller support :wow
It is also my favorite game. I like that one and Secret of Mana, but Earthbound is much higher on the list. It's MUCH MORE unique. I've never played an online Final Fantasy game, but hopefully I can at some point. I love Final Fantasy, so I'd love to try it.

I'm all the way to Stonehenge base.  :DD

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 27 2014 on  12:36 AM
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,Mar 26 2014 on  07:46 PM

It is also my favorite game. I like that one and Secret of Mana, but Earthbound is much higher on the list. It's MUCH MORE unique. I've never played an online Final Fantasy game, but hopefully I can at some point. I love Final Fantasy, so I'd love to try it.

I'm all the way to Stonehenge base.  :DD
Yea Earthbound is for sure a very unique game and I also really like Secret of Mana as well. Ah man thinking about these games brings back such awesome memories from my childhood :angel

And I do recommend trying this new final fantasy online, it is such an amazing game! Only downside is it requires a monthly subscription of 15$ but in all honestly I think it is much better for the integrity and longevity of the game that they have that. I have played so many free games in my life and I can say I have never seen a game receive so much attention and new content updates as this game has. Square Enix is really an amazing company :yes

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Columns for the Sega Genesis

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The Final Fantasy X HD remaster. :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm on the homestretch of Gears of War. Curse Dom's incompetent AI. I can't defeat RAAM with Dom around.  :anger

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Dark Souls 2

I'm on the homestretch of Gears of War. Curse Dom's incompetent AI. I can't defeat RAAM with Dom around. dino_bad.gif
Does he just keep running towards RAAM, shoot him for 2 seconds then get krylled for you too? :p

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Apr 2 2014 on  07:03 AM
Dark Souls 2
Give me your XBL if you have one. I'm: Campion608

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Sure, my gametag's 'xtnlx bushwack'. Just so you know though, I'm on New Game +.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
dark souls 2

more like DORK SOULS POO LMAO HAA AHAHA LOL

rhombus

• Administrator