The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Controlling two players at the same time

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Has anyone ever tried controlling two players at the same time in a game?

Here are some videos of me controlling two characters at the same time in Mario kart 64

Luigi raceway

Moo moo farm

Koopa troopa beach

Kalamari desert

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Yep, I've done that before on Mario Kart 64 and the Smash Bros. games. On Mario Kart, sometimes I would have two or more characters stop by the item boxes on whatever track they were on(I think it was usually Royal Raceway) and just sit there firing projectiles at each other.

Man, good times  :DD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've done that before too on Mario Kart. I'd play with one in each hand, with just holding down gas and changing the direction.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I tried playing Time Crisis 3 in the arcade as two players coz my partner (some random stranger) just upped and left part way thru the game. The shooting wasn't too bad but trying to use both hide pedals at the same time was just awkward  :lol Needless to say, I didn't get too far coz I couldn't watch both screens at the same time and it just looked like I was doing some funky dance! :lol

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I did this in Mario Party 6 in team party mode. On the board I controlled the characters separately, but in some minigames, I had to control both characters at the same time. It was harsh sometimes, but really fun!

I won the game against the CPUs with 30 stars (50 rounds).

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I did it alot in Need For Speed:High Stakes(which was one of the first video games I played) when I was but a lad.