The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Judith Barsi

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's a nice article. I never could get myself to watch the whole 'All Dogs go to Heaven', since the story itself couldn't catch my attention... However, reading it in the way this blogger described it really would be a difficult movie to watch entirely for me. I always get a bit teary-eyed when I hear about Barsi and well.. Let's just say I'm not usually the person who cries ;) May she rest in peace.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Poor Judith Barsi :(
She was too young to die!
I was shocked, when I first heard about her being murdered by her father... Sad story;(
relinquiam in paces!
Inactive, probably forever.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Mar 11 2013 on  05:54 AM
Poor Judith Barsi :(
She was too young to die!
I was shocked, when I first heard about her being murdered by her father... Sad story;(
relinquiam in paces!
She died at the age of 10 with her mother. How can this be happening?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Her own dad shot her in the head Than short his wife and a few days later took his own life but shooting himself in the mouth. What a coward thing to do. It's sad to this day she died so young. She would of been 35 years old today. It's a shame her mom injected her with something she went through a hard tough life. And she said Ducky was her most favorite character she played as.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 15 2013 on  06:13 PM
Her own dad shot her in the head then short his wife and a few days later took his own life but shooting himself in the mouth. What a coward thing to do. It's sad to this day she died so young. She would of been 35 years old today. It's a shame her mom injected her with something she went through a hard tough life. And she said Ducky was her most favorite character she played as.
Ouch. Ducky's Land Before Time 1 voice actor Judith Barsi was shot in the head by the gun of his father. :wacko
Judith Barsi's father shot her mother in the head too? It hurts. :wacko
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I learned about this shortly before I joined GoF, back when I was a member of that other Land Before Time forum that's probably debunked by now. No matter how much time has passed, it's still very , very sad.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Jun 16 2013 on  10:03 AM
I learned about this shortly before I joined GoF, back when I was a member of that other Land Before Time forum that's probably debunked by now. No matter how much time has passed, it's still very , very sad.
Me too, WeirdRaptor. :(  :cry

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah it is she had a horrible family and she almost got the help but it was too late.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 16 2013 on  02:56 PM
Yeah it is she had a horrible family and she almost got the help but it was too late.
What happened to Judith Barsi's father?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
He killed himself after murdering his wife and daughter.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Malte279,Jun 16 2013 on  05:11 PM
He killed himself after murdering his wife and daughter.
Why did he kill himself?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^In many cases when people kill members of their family they kill themselves as well after they realize what they had done.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: jansenov,Jun 16 2013 on  06:16 PM
^In many cases when people kill members of their family they kill themselves as well after they realize what they had done.
This calls for 1 word: Ouch. :wacko

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I guess I already said that earlier in this thread: Requiesce in pace, May she rest in peace :cry

We can't understand the motives of people like Judith's dad... though many say it was jealousy, I don't know  :confused
Inactive, probably forever.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Many topics about poor Judith have shown up on this site before.  I've even posted one myself, a long long time ago.  It's one of the reasons why I hold the first Land Before Time close to my heart while all of the sequels have faded from my memory.  The last of this wonderful girl's words, immortalized in two of Bluth's most famous movies.  The emotions that are invoked when hearing her voice in LBT and All Dogs Go To Heaven are even stronger, and at the same time more depressing when thinking that after both of these movies she would never star in another film again.  To think that no character would ever be graced with such a sweet and innocent voice again.

Judith Barsi, I will always remember you for who you were and who you could have become.  You were a bright star who shined in the minds of many of us in our childhoods.  As for Mr. Jozsef Barsi?  May your pathetic, intoxicated, inhuman waste of tissue and neurons shamefully stain the ground you were dumped in.