The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 119703

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 1 2014 on  02:35 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed on
Yeah I think I'd just go for their normal voices with a typical robotic effect on them. [/QUOTE
I think I'm gonna picture that. Mainly Rinkus. His lines are pretty funny.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 1 2014 on  07:48 PM
[
I think I'm gonna picture that. Mainly Rinkus. His lines are pretty funny. [/QUOTE]
 I've also  thought about what kind of voices the cyborg characters could have. I think for them the effect I told you about were you overlay your voice with a slightly lower pitch one. I also picture my cyborg version of Sharptooth with Dr Claws voice, as Sharptooth's roars were done by the same voice actor Frank Welker.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 2 2014 on  05:59 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 1 2014 on  07:48 PM
[
I think I'm gonna picture that. Mainly Rinkus. His lines are pretty funny.
I've also  thought about what kind of voices the cyborg characters could have. I think for them the effect I told you about were you overlay your voice with a slightly lower pitch one. I also picture my cyborg version of Sharptooth with Dr Claws voice, as Sharptooth's roars were done by the same voice actor Frank Welker. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah, I like to picture what the movie or TV series would be in my head. That makes a lot of sense. I mean, the cyborg Sharptooth you have just LOOKS like he'd have Dr. Claw's voice. Cool. I did NPT know that. Not surprised, though. Frank Welker's very talented with vocal effects.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 2 2014 on  03:57 PM

Yeah, I like to picture what the movie or TV series would be in my head. That makes a lot of sense. I mean, the cyborg Sharptooth you have just LOOKS like he'd have Dr. Claw's voice. Cool. I did NPT know that. Not surprised, though. Frank Welker's very talented with vocal effects.
Yes he also did quite a few other voices in the LBT films, he's done other sharp teeth, Dil's roars , Tickles and I think he may have done Spike's grunts in the first film. I also wonder if he did the sounds baby Littlefoot made.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 3 2014 on  09:02 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 2 2014 on  03:57 PM

Yes he also did quite a few other voices in the LBT films, he's done other sharp teeth, Dil's roars , Tickles and I think he may have done Spike's grunts in the first film. I also wonder if he did the sounds baby Littlefoot made.
Wow. Did NOT know that. I wonder, too. Sounds like something he'd be able to do. Seriously, though, I'm really enjoying all your art and look forward to more. A new piece of humanized LBT ALWAYS makes my day or night.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 3 2014 on  05:07 PM
Wow. Did NOT know that. I wonder, too. Sounds like something he'd be able to do. Seriously, though, I'm really enjoying all your art and look forward to more. A new piece of humanized LBT ALWAYS makes my day or night. [/QUOTE]
 I think Frank might also have voiced the little flyers that fought over the cherry. You may have seen the topic I made about it. But have you ever noticed that Sharptooth and Chompers parents roar sound FX have been re-used in loads of other media? I'm glad to hear your enjoying my art here. It makes my day getting your feedback. I'm going to be off work for Easter soon, so that will give me more time to work on more humanized stuff. I might also try and do more stuff for my normal LBT art topic which you may have seen.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 3 2014 on  03:51 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 3 2014 on  05:07 PM
Wow. Did NOT know that. I wonder, too. Sounds like something he'd be able to do. Seriously, though, I'm really enjoying all your art and look forward to more. A new piece of humanized LBT ALWAYS makes my day or night.
I think Frank might also have voiced the little flyers that fought over the cherry. You may have seen the topic I made about it. But have you ever noticed that Sharptooth and Chompers parents roar sound FX have been re-used in loads of other media? I'm glad to hear your enjoying my art here. It makes my day getting your feedback. I'm going to be off work for Easter soon, so that will give me more time to work on more humanized stuff. I might also try and do more stuff for my normal LBT art topic which you may have seen. [/QUOTE]
 Wow. He's done a lot of stuff, but, then, he IS talented, and, yeah, I'm not surprised. It's not uncommon for sound FX to be reused, and the Sharptooth sound FX ARE pretty cool. Well, I'm happy to hear both of those things. I'll be looking forward to Easter, then, and yes, I have. I really DO hope you work on more of those.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 3 2014 on  11:47 PM

Wow. He's done a lot of stuff, but, then, he IS talented, and, yeah, I'm not surprised. It's not uncommon for sound FX to be reused, and the Sharptooth sound FX ARE pretty cool. Well, I'm happy to hear both of those things. I'll be looking forward to Easter, then, and yes, I have. I really DO hope you work on more of those.
Yes I've recognised a LOT of stock sound FX in media over the years. I know Sharptooth's roar's were re-used for the dragonzord in power rangers. Also. The sounds Chomper made in the 5th film I've heard in other media. E.G. The 1992 version of the Lost World.  
I've have at least a week and a half off so it will give me a lot more time to do more drawing. It dose actually take a while for me to do one drawing.
One idea I have for my normal LBT art page is illustrate some of the scenes I said I would have done if I had been in charge of the first film. E.G. Cera apologising to Littlefoot for the mum insult ,and saying she didn't really mean it, and Cera with her dad and mum and sisters when they all reach the great valley. I may also do more pokemon LBT  crossovers , and maybe some Zelda once too though no one seems to be bothered with them..

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 4 2014 on  06:15 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 3 2014 on  11:47 PM

Yes I've recognised a LOT of stock sound FX in media over the years. I know Sharptooth's roar's were re-used for the dragonzord in power rangers. Also. The sounds Chomper made in the 5th film I've heard in other media. E.G. The 1992 version of the Lost World.  
I've have at least a week and a half off so it will give me a lot more time to do more drawing. It dose actually take a while for me to do one drawing.
One idea I have for my normal LBT art page is illustrate some of the scenes I said I would have done if I had been in charge of the first film. E.G. Cera apologising to Littlefoot for the mum insult ,and saying she didn't really mean it, and Cera with her dad and mum and sisters when they all reach the great valley. I may also do more pokemon LBT  crossovers , and maybe some Zelda once too though no one seems to be bothered with them..
Oh, don't worry, I'm not one of those people who expects a drawing a day. I'll be happy with just one or two, really. I hope you do make some of those scenes. They could be like AU scenes. Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't do that in the later sequels when they softened her personality a bit (just wish they'd done it with her dad. Instead they made him worse, at least in 11). Well, I like it, anyway. Course I really DO like Zelda, so.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 4 2014 on  07:41 PM

Oh, don't worry, I'm not one of those people who expects a drawing a day. I'll be happy with just one or two, really. I hope you do make some of those scenes. They could be like AU scenes. Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't do that in the later sequels when they softened her personality a bit (just wish they'd done it with her dad. Instead they made him worse, at least in 11). Well, I like it, anyway. Course I really DO like Zelda, so.
I do have quite a few good ideas for some new LBT Zelda and Pokemon crossovers. I've made a start on one daring for my normal LBT page. I've also for some time been thinking about uploading some drawings I've done of the gang with some original human characters of mine.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 4 2014 on  04:36 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 4 2014 on  07:41 PM

I do have quite a few good ideas for some new LBT Zelda and Pokemon crossovers. I've made a start on one daring for my normal LBT page. I've also for some time been thinking about uploading some drawings I've done of the gang with some original human characters of mine.
Ooooo, sweet! I can't wait to see it! I'd like to see that, too. I'm always interested in someone's OC. I have.....too many to count, really.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 4 2014 on  09:44 PM

Ooooo, sweet! I can't wait to see it! I'd like to see that, too. I'm always interested in someone's OC. I have.....too many to count, really.
I should hopefully have a new drawing in my normal LBT art page  tomorrow. BTW just wanted to know, did you get that PM from me?

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 6 2014 on  02:28 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 4 2014 on  09:44 PM

I should hopefully have a new drawing in my normal LBT art page  tomorrow. BTW just wanted to know, did you get that PM from me?
I look forward to it. Yes, I did. Very interesting. I like them, indeed.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is a continuation of were Ali was hiding from Littlefoot up a tree.
The branch Ali was on broke and she's falling down which has attracted Littlefoot's attention.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Love Ali's expression :wow
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 7 2014 on  04:25 PM
Love Ali's expression :wow
Yes that's an anime style thing, when someone dose themselves a mischief in a comedic way their eye pop.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 7 2014 on  03:46 AM

This is a continuation of were Ali was hiding from Littlefoot up a tree.
The branch Ali was on broke and she's falling down which has attracted Littlefoot's attention.
OMG :lol I can hear Ali screaming, and then, like a ! expression, then Littlefoot turns around.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 7 2014 on  09:13 PM
OMG :lol I can hear Ali screaming, and then, like a ! expression, then Littlefoot turns around.

[/QUOTE]
 Yeah I thought as I do them in anime style I'd have a go at doing the silly OOT faces they offend make in anime's. I mean they went crazy with them in Tokyo mew mew. Also this kinda reminds me of that cut scene in Zelda wind waker were Tetra falls out of a tree.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 8 2014 on  04:08 AM

Yeah I thought as I do them in anime style I'd have a go at doing the silly OOT faces they offend make in anime's. I mean they went crazy with them in Tokyo mew mew. Also this kinda reminds me of that cut scene in Zelda wind waker were Tetra falls out of a tree. [/QUOTE]
 And in what WOULD be a kids' series if it WERE an actual series, they'd probably use those a lot. You're right. I like Wind Waker best out of all of them, just for the cute expressions. I can say you really did it well.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 8 2014 on  06:49 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 8 2014 on  04:08 AM

Yeah I thought as I do them in anime style I'd have a go at doing the silly OOT faces they offend make in anime's. I mean they went crazy with them in Tokyo mew mew. Also this kinda reminds me of that cut scene in Zelda wind waker were Tetra falls out of a tree.
And in what WOULD be a kids' series if it WERE an actual series, they'd probably use those a lot. You're right. I like Wind Waker best out of all of them, just for the cute expressions. I can say you really did it well. [/QUOTE]
Yeah if this were to be an actual anime I see it been one of the more kid friendly-ish ones. Mind you censorship is light as a feather in japan. If I were in charge of it I'd have the animators not go too crazy with the  cliched silly faces, I think it would be funnier if they were every now and then and not every 5mins like in TMM. When I do more LBT Zelda crossovers  I should do some from wind weaker. I think one of Cera and Terta would be good as their both tough and tomboyish but at the same time cute.