The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 110250

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Chiletrek,Apr 14 2014 on  01:56 AM
Hello:
 Well, the cybernetic eye reminds me the one the original bad guy had... maybe that means they are related somehow or they come from the same place? If you are not making a comic, then you should make a fanfic or something, hehehe :smile .

Maybe even you could make comissions or something if someone is interested to see her/his OCs as humanized LBT characters. althouygh that is always only up to you :DD .
O no no no, I can't write fan-fics properly for crap.
I maybe good at drawing but writing story's is a different bowl of fish.
I'd rather just stick to what I'm doing.
However I do have to idea to make Redclaw the original maker of all the other cyborgs and androids.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here android Thud and Screech have hold of Ruby and bringing her before Redclaw.

Here Ruby (who is bound in energy ropes)  is face to face with Redclaw.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Woah! You may not be good at fanfiction, but you really captured these scenes very well. I love the look on Ruby's face, and the look on Red Claw's. One determined to get information, and one determined to be defiant, and escape. Nice job here.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 14 2014 on  08:16 PM
Woah! You may not be good at fanfiction, but you really captured these scenes very well. I love the look on Ruby's face, and the look on Red Claw's. One determined to get information, and one determined to be defiant, and escape. Nice job here.
Yeah my idea is that Redclaw kidnapped Ruby and is holding her as hostage so the king and queen will do his bidding or else...

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 14 2014 on  03:56 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 14 2014 on  08:16 PM
Yeah my idea is that Redclaw kidnapped Ruby and is holding her as hostage so the king and queen will do his bidding or else...
Ah, I see. I like that idea, actually. A futuristic kingdom whose enemy is a cyborg. That's really cool. You GO, Ruby!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is my humanized version of Rinkus and Sierra's first scene were they come flying in saying.

QOUTE

"Well we don't want anyone getting worried now do we?"

"Oh no, no. They might think something awful has happened to you."

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 15 2014 on  03:27 AM

This is my humanized version of Rinkus and Sierra's first scene were they come flying in saying.

QOUTE

"Well we don't want anyone getting worried now do we?"

"Oh no, no. They might think something awful has happened to you."
ANOTHER FROM 7! With PTERANO! This is nice, since I'm not getting much sleep tonight. Up late cleaning up after a virus got in. Thank you sooooo much for this.

Oh, and now....I love how Pterano is looking at them, and I can sooooo hear those quotes coming out of the androids, only robotic. It's kinda weird Rinkus not having a tail, though (not like he would as a human). When I picture him, I always picture him playing with his tail, so it's weird not seeing him with one.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 15 2014 on  09:40 AM

ANOTHER FROM 7! With PTERANO! This is nice, since I'm not getting much sleep tonight. Up late cleaning up after a virus got in. Thank you sooooo much for this.

Oh, and now....I love how Pterano is looking at them, and I can sooooo hear those quotes coming out of the androids, only robotic. It's kinda weird Rinkus not having a tail, though (not like he would as a human). When I picture him, I always picture him playing with his tail, so it's weird not seeing him with one.
I'll admit when I designed them I kinda forgot Rinkus had a tail. But as he's a robot I don't think he'd really need one.

I can picture Pterano pushing the over and Ducky asking.
"Who are they?"
And Pterano tells them "Their just my android servants Rinkus and Sierra. Their programing must have gone a little funny after our long journey and their not thinking clearly."

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 15 2014 on  04:26 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 15 2014 on  09:40 AM

I'll admit when I designed them I kinda forgot Rinkus had a tail. But as he's a robot I don't think he'd really need one.

I can picture Pterano pushing the over and Ducky asking.
"Who are they?"
And Pterano tells them "Their just my android servants Rinkus and Sierra. Their programing must have gone a little funny after our long journey and their not thinking clearly."
Well, an android playing with its' tail would look weird, too. Ah, I can imagine his eyes narrowing as he looks over at them, and Ducky's face as she says that.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is another humanized part of a scene from the 7th  movie were Ducky can't sleep and Spike mumbles to her asking if she's hungry.
In this version Spike asks Ducky if she's hungry by offering her an apple he had under his pillow.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww, I can see that. Him offering it and grunting like, "Here, you hungry?" in his own, non-verbal way.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 17 2014 on  09:56 AM
Awww, I can see that. Him offering it and grunting like, "Here, you hungry?" in his own, non-verbal way.
Yeah like his dino counterpart I picture human Spike grunting but in a little boys voice.  I picture him going "Oh... *gets out the apple* Huh.."

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike has an apple under his pillow? Okay... :lol Nice pic again!
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 17 2014 on  02:42 PM
Spike has an apple under his pillow? Okay... :lol Nice pic again!
Well you know as well as I do that Spike likes to eat a lot. So I pictured his human counterpart here keeping a midnight snack under his pillow if he got hungry during the night.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

After doing a human version of Littlefoot's mum and grandparents I've finally completed the set and done a human version of his dad "Bron", from the 10th movie.

Here's what his guns looks like.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
SWEET! Does he lead a group of survivors like the herd he did in the movie, or is he just a lone survivor like Doc would be, if he were worthy of being in here? Also, love the gun!

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Holy crap, the first ones especially made me laugh playing it through in my head.  The concept is just so awesomely hilarious in that regard.  Especially the idea of sharptooth as a laser-shooting terminator thing.  Entertaining concept if I do say so myself.  :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 18 2014 on  10:51 PM
SWEET! Does he lead a group of survivors like the herd he did in the movie, or is he just a lone survivor like Doc would be, if he were worthy of being in here? Also, love the gun!
Well I don't think I'll ever do Doc cause as I said before I'm not going to do anything from the 6th film as I hate it. I think I'll go for the human Bron leading survivors around. I don't think Ill do a human shorty though, I didn't like that little sod. If I were in charge of the 10th film I would have replaced him with Ali. Also had Bron go back to the Great Valley with Littlefoot at the end.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 19 2014 on  03:55 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 18 2014 on  10:51 PM
Well I don't think I'll ever do Doc cause as I said before I'm not going to do anything from the 6th film as I hate it. I think I'll go for the human Bron leading survivors around. I don't think Ill do a human short though, I didn't like that little sod. If I were in charge of the 10th film I would have replaced him with Ali. Also had Bron go back to the Great Valley with Littlefoot at the end.
:lol I KNOW you're not. That's what I meant by Doc not being worthy. They just took the Lone Ranger, and made 'im a Dinosaur. I figured as much, but I wasn't sure what you were doing with Bron. Yeah, I guess the brother thing was kinda cute, but they already had Chomper for that, so unnecessary character creation, animation and casting. And not every single character needs to be involved, anyway. I'm actually surprised on the ending there. Surely Bron was training another leader in case he was killed to take over, and why wouldn't he want to go with his son so they could rejoin the herd when Littlefoot's grandparents finally died? Shorty. At least that appeared to be the deciding factor. Though it's STILL not very believable as you would imagine Shorty would want to get to know his brother better, and Bron would want to get to know his SON better, and wouldn't the council need a sub in case Grandpa Longneck gets sick again or dies, or something...the facts do NOT add up, even with Shorty IN there. Removing Shorty would allow for so much more BELIEVABLE familial storyline.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't know if I'd agree that removing Shorty would make anything more believable. I think it would just stay the same level of believability. True, Chomper kind of fills the "brother" thing for Littlefoot, but since when did someone need only "one sibling"? What's wrong with another one? Plus, Shorty is a longneck, the same species as Littlefoot, whereas Chomper is a sharptooth. Not saying befriending a sharptooth is bad; I like that aspect of their relationship, being able to get along despite being on the opposite end of the food chain. But don't you think Littlefoot would enjoy having a brother, of sorts, who is the same species as him? Especially considering, out of all the friends he made, only 3 are longnecks (yes I'm counting Rhett), and all of them are away most of the time.