The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Civilization V: Gods and Kings

The expansion pack that the Chronicler recommended has really livened up the game and added many interesting gameplay dynamics.  Currently, I am playing as the Germans and I am spreading my custom religion of Rhombusism :)  across the world through a global crusade.   :lol

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Plants vs zombies 2, on my tablet
Awesome, Kor :DD I really liked the original game. Its sequel is well done I think :)

Dominion, a strategy card game. (I was gaming this with bushwacked last night, that was funny.) Highly recommending that game.

Anno 1404, but I'm bad at it, too slow and bad at fighting   :rolleyes
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sonic - Lost World

Um, what was the complaint about this game again?  I'm having too much fun that I don't see why people say it's bad.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Soul Calibur II HD Online. I'm getting so much nostalgia by finally playing this game again  :D

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gallop Racer 2004 on the PS2. Great game and actually amazing graphics for a ps2 and it being from 2004. Oldie but a goldie. I just started a new career on it,it is horse racing but very realistic (expect two of the tracks known as 'dream tracks',they are all real tracks such as. Churchill Downs-USA,Ascot-UK,Moonee Valley-Australia,Shatin-China and so on. You can also breed your  own foals and stuff,win titles with your horses. You start out as a level 1 jockey struggling for a win and work your way up to best in the world. It actually easy to win once your a higher level and got the top horses in the game. Old game but great fun,and the 10 year old Gallop Racer 2003 is just as good. (Theres GR 1999,2001,2003,2004 and 2006). I'll stop rambling now....

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Minecraft.  I haven't played the game in about three months, so I figured that the one-week fall break from college would be a good opportunity to get reacquainted with the game.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
The first Assassin's Creed. I just jumped into an abyss like six times before I figured out that the down key moves you left while climbing walls?
Good times :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
finishing up ratchet and clank into the nexus. fun game if short.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Working on Assassin's Creed IV myself!

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bloody Roar 3. My very first fighting game. It may be mediocre, but I still like it.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Emperor: Battle for Dune

After having watched the 1984 Dune film, I have been inspired to play one of my favorite real-time strategy games.  Even though the graphics are very dated after 12 years and the acting is hilariously bad in the cut-scenes, this game is still one of my favorites.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My BF let me borrow his Wii recently and can't say I'm convinced with th controls. I was hoping for Mario galaxy to sweep me up but it just wasn't doing it for me. I've been having more fun with bit trip runner then anything else

And hey, my 1,000th post, awesome!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Commander Keen 4: Secret of the Oracle

I haven't played this game in over 15 years, since I had it on my father's old PS1 PC.  I finally got it to work on my dos emulator and am quite enjoying the nostalgic fun of this game.  What this game lacks in graphics (256 colors) it more than makes up in gameplay.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In between being a lump from the flu, I've been replaying The Walking Dead in preparation for today's release of "All That Remains."

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Dayz
Gran Turismo 6
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Arma 2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates To Infinity