The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5635 · 296979

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That was Awesome! Matt said clapping loudly.. he had begun dabbling in heavy rock and really enjoyed it.. " srill my ears popped a b\bunch from how lous that was..
- Prison Planet
_ Chongs magic was cutting down the defenders, when he had been brought her it was while wearing magical shackled, now his power was uncurtailed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That was incredible.  Remindw me of back home, and certain other places I've visited." Sara said, joining the others in her clapping and cheering.

"They are very skilled and know how to put on a good show." Jason said.  

-------

"Wow, I wonder if our master has seen that." Exile said, and clapping and cheering also, along with Shep.  

"That was almost as amazing as I am." Blitz said.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The six Silverbolts landed and the mechanics quickly removed their harnesses and cleaned the smoke residue from their bodies.

Soon, hordes of adoring fans swarmed onto the runway but they were held back by the mechanics.

Rainbow then shouted for everyone to quiet down.

When they did, she began to speak: "Okay, there are some safety rules for the meet and greet. First off, make sure you approach us from the front or side, never approach from the back as we can't see you and we may accidentally run you over or worse, strike you with our jet exhaust. Also, never crawl under us or get below our snouts as we can't see you and we may accidentally run you over. And finally, remember that compared to you, we are large, powerful beings, so please be careful."

Rainbow was a major stickler for safety regulations after a member of the Silverbolts had accidentally caught a member of the ground crew in her jet wash, severely burning the man and permanently disfiguring him.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Prison Planet)

As they were being fired at, a guard, a rather bulky fella stepped into view, brandishing a stun rod.  His eyes narrowed upon Hailey and Chong "Surrender is your only option, give up now and I will not be forced to use extreme force on either of you"

"I'll take care of this freak" Hailey told Chong as she stepped forward, eyeing down the guard in front of her "I'm sorry, but this....this is bigger than you, I....I have to accomplish this, and I will not let anyone, especially the likes of you, stand in my way"

"If that is the case, then you leave me no choice" the guard stepped forward, swinging the stun rod at Hailey in quick succesion.

Hailey ducked underneath the blows and punched the guard in the face a few times, but only caused him to stumble slightly before he struck back, swinging the stun rod again in quick succesion before again, being stuck in the face.  He again attacked her, this time, landing a stike upon Hailey, right in the chest before he swung a second time and struck her right across the face.

Hailey had to move back quickly to try and recover from the attack, taking quick breaths of air before she stood up straight again and lunged at the guard, striking him multiple times across the face before striking him in the arm, disarming him of the stun rod as she picked it up herself and did to him, what he did to her.  She struck him in the chest with it then across the face with it "Karma's a bitch aint it?" she sneered at him before she struck him again across the face with the stun rod as the guard fell to his kness.

One final strike across the face seemed to had done it as the guard fell flat on his face to which Hailey then dropped the stun rod onto the ground and rejoined Chong as she took a quick breath of air.  Her injuries were starting to get the better of her now.  They indeed, needed to get off this planet, and fast.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How long does it take to become a member?" a woman asked.

"It takes at least ten years," Rainbow replied.  

Several people were also taking pictures of the Silverbolts.

"Do you accept 'ride alongs'?"

"Do the G-forces bother you?"

-----------------------

Deimos looked at the adoring crowd. "Wow, it looks like the Silverbolts are real popular."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
GoldenStriker was one of the many adoring fans of the crowd who had enjoyed the Silverbolts amazing aerial display. But, unlike many of the guests, the female medic had decided to watch from afar. Finding the idea of getting crushed and squished by others rather appalling and somewhat discouraging. After all, one of the main differences about holoforms and ordinary holograms was the fact that you can and most likely will feel all pain bestowed on you while you’re in a holoform. And while none of the damage that cybertronian medic felt could actually maim her or create any sort of external and internal damage to the female Autobot...

It wouldn’t change the fact that it was painful nor did it help that everything she touched in her temporary disguise was amplified. Not only making her intolerance for pain and minor discomfort even greater but as well as getting the idea of getting dirty seemed relatively bad now...

After the wedding, she took note to never activate her holoform for a very long time.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chong took on another few guards usually magic with a fierce grin on his face, he was enjoying this
_
Angela had taken the time to head insiude the house abnd stopped in a bathroom. The Lombax sighed as she looked at her reflection, she was quite thin from lack of food, and would need sometime to get back to a normal wesight..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That was amazing.  I wonder if they'll do that again." Gnash said.

"Maybe.  We'll have to wait and see." Brooklyn said.  

"Lots of folks here." Gnash said looking around.

"they have many friends." Guilmon said.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Prison Planet)

At this point, most of the guards surrounding the hangar bay had been killed.

All Chong and Hailey had to do was get aboard one of the police vessels and hotwire it.

-------------------------

(Wedding Reception)

Dr. Zanasiu had left to go to the bathroom and wash his face.

--------------------------

Lt. Martin rolled up to the newlyweds. "Oh, here's a gift for you," she said. She used her manipulator arms to detach a cargo pod mounted on a hardpoint.

She then gingerly opened it. Inside was a autographed photo of the Silverbolts flying in formation inside an elegant frame made from brushed aircraft aluminum. The frame had engraved lightning bolts all around its edges. There was also a bumper sticker that depicted the emblem painted on all of the Silverbolts' tails (a rainbow-colored lightning bolt lancing out from a storm cloud) and finally, an elegant tabletop sculpture that showed the Silverbolts in their distinctive diamond formation. "A gift from Major Lockie, Captain Fairchild and myself," she said. "I hope you like it."

Captain Fairchild was next to approach Dixie and Scooby. "If you want to meet the Silverbolts, now's your chance."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank You'  Dixie smiled  as they looked at the gidt, and we'd love to meet the Silverbolts, ' She added, grinning again.. " Why don';y you intrioduce them alk to us?' she said to Faiechild.,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild led Dixie and Scooby over to where the Silverbolts were parked and chatting with the group.

Rainbow looked over the two. "I assume these are the two newlyweds?"

Captain Fairchild's wingtip lights blinked green in affirmation.

Rainbow then smiled. "I am Major Allison Douglas but please call me 'Rainbow'."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for the autograph " Dixie replied with a smile " we really appreciate this.. anmd the flyover was excellent. you guys must really know your craft.."
- a couple of you were in secutity at the games" Scooby said..
- So what is this thing that seer.. hic.. signing us up for/ Kovu said  Kopa sighed ' you're completeky out of it Kovu.. You're sleeping outside tonight., I don't know what is, but hes asking for help, and since he helped us big time by bringing the games to the pridelands.. kopa said.. ' we had a number of neighboring prides interested in putting togethger a team for the next laffalympics. i'll have to go talk with thier rulers and see how we're going to set that up.. anyway he did us a favor, we repay the favor..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Silverbolts flashed their wingtip lights at the praise.

"Well, we've been around for a long time," Rainbow said. She then turned to Lt. Martin. "Hey Pomegranate! Some friends want to see you!"

Lt. Martin rolled over to Dixie and Scooby. "So you liked the show?" She ignored the embarrassing call sign bestowed upon her by her fellow Silverbolts.

"Hey! You wanna hear the story of how Rainbow got her call sign?" Major Lockie said as he rolled up to the group. The crowd parted to let him through.

Rainbow sighed. "Please, don't."

Major Lockie ignored her. "Well, it's a funny story..."

By now, everyone was listening in rapt attention as he started speaking.

"She got drunk and passed out and some of her buddies decided to paint her up in an eye popping rainbow color."

Everyone was laughing much to the chagrin of Rainbow.

"Well, let's get the intros done," Rainbow said as the laughter died down. "You already know one of them, Lt. Martin aka Pomegranate. The other F-16s are Captain James Rook aka Flash Fire and Lt. Jennifer Wood aka Morning. The other F-22s are Captain Zachary Orre aka Rio and Captain Samuel Targe aka Longshot."

Captain Fairchild smirked as Captain Targe's call sign was revealed. He knew how it was obtained, needless to say, the story was nowhere as cool as his call sign.

The aforementioned planes rolled forward and told everyone that they preferred that people use their call signs instead of their names; apparently, it was a tradition in the Silverbolts to use call signs once you had them bestowed upon you.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So it was somehat like drawing a moustache on someone when they are passed out" Dixie laughed./. I've seen that happen on a couple occassions, though never to me.. when a couple patrons drew  on another guest.. it was pretty funny, of course HE didn't find it funny" She lsughed..
_
 So how long did it take you guys to get those flying routines down? Scooby said.. ' He had had a minor throat surgery to remove some febnris that had been caught in his throiat, and adterwards could speak very clearly..' dixie had inisoisted he have it fone, as his voice had been sote the previous few weeks..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A new Silverbolt has to be trained for at least two years before they can wear our emblem. Each performer you see here has at least seven years of flight experience as a Silverbolt. We have a 'backup group' consisting of the less experienced flyers," Rainbow replied.

"How often do you perform," Captain Fairchild asked.

Rainbow sighed. "You should know this! We share an airbase!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He might have been refering to me.. " Dixie said with a smile ' Well I used to perform 5 nights a week if not more often. It was a lot of hard work, training the girtls with thier dances, keeping my voice in good shape, and making sure I didn't wear too much makeup..under those lights, you sweat, and if you wear too much makeup, it runs..and makes a big mess..
- Gemki was  flipping through the channels, have played a few more videogames (and beaten them..) there was a show on Crystal Cove mysteries, a eppisode on a pait of missing piound Puppes and a promo for the new insane cafe ' insanity in space, insanely good food that is..' said the promo...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This party is worth the long trip." Stegs said.

"You said it man." Bullseye said.

"I think you've been watching to much tv again." Spike said to Bullseye.  

"I can say dude instead, like that cool dino on tv, the one where they know kung fu." Bullseye said.

---

"This is such a great party, and so large I wonder if I may sneak back to enjoy it a 2nd time, at some point in my future." Jason said.

"Would that be wise?" Brooklyn asked.

"As long as I never go to that side of the party, why not."  Jason said vaguely indicating the other side of the party then were he was.  "I'll decide later." Jason said.

"I'd hate to see how much food 2 Guilmon's could eat." Brooklyn said.

"You should see how much a village of them can eat in the digital world." Jason said.

"Not a sight I'd want to see.  I've seen how much Broadway and Guilmon can eat together." Brooklyn said.

"Remember that eating contest they had?" Jason said laughing a bit at the memory.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC - MrDrake, your turn for the prison arc.)

"Wow, we just perform a few times a month," Morning said. "Practices and new routines taking up like six hours a day and we have practice five days a week."

-------------------

Dr. Zanasiu caught the new ad for the Insane Cafe. "Hey, looks like Nick'll finally get some good business."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail got a call baclk " This Ratchet. What can I do for you mt er.. ' Lord stripetail at yout service..Ratchet. Clank has likely told you that I have a job for the both of you, which will pay you very handsomely.." Well, We could use the bolts.. What kind of Job? " well its a 3-man job technically speaking, as everyone else in this group, has a buddy they live with.." ' So me and Clank, and who else/ dhow about Talwyn/ You know who she is right? ' No i don't Stripetail Replied. "The thing is , Ratchet this job will require a female counterpart of your species.." ' See, that will be a big problem, because I happen to be the only Lombaax I know of in existence.. "Besides Angela Cross you mean? Stripetail said. "Er.. well the thing is um.. No one has seen her for years.. and you can't expect me to go looking for her with no idea where she might be.. " Well I know exactly where she is Ratchet, shes here at this party with me. I will send you the coordinates,  since this is a very formal affair, bring your best attire.. "Where did you find her? "  i summoned her from where she was, which was apperently a Kercu prison.. " Kerchu.. geez those guys are not very pleasant.. and we would know.. so er We'll head over to where you are and just park our ship..Ratchet out.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder how long till some stuff starts happening here.  Or if it'll be confined to elsewhere." Velma said.

"That is a good question.  Some could attack the party in revenge." Brooklyn said.  

"We can wakem if they do." Gnash said.  "I brought my katana, just in case." He said.