The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lbt island,my great idea

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile
Hey guys,its me again.Some time ago I reminded myself of reddit island project,and then found out about cryptoland.These two projects gave me an Idea of buying a tropical Island,and turning it into a paradise for lbt fans.If sea level will really rise in upcoming years,we should consider buying a higher-elevated island.I want the island to have a bay area,a ,,city" area with hotels,apartment blocks,regular houses,and museum area with dino skeletons,and Lbt memorabilia.It should also have a shopping district,a small airport,and giant Littlefoot statue in the middle with inscryption saying ,,To Don Bluth our beloved".The island would have trams as a public transport.It would also have its own police,and farms.Seriously,if crypto traders want to have an island for themselves,why shouldn't we have one too? I think,it would be a good place to live,and a great tourist attraction for Lbt fans around the world.We could raise money for the island by raising funds for it,and we could use the same way,to buy trams,museum exhibits,roads around the island,etc.If you will like the idea,we all could look,for an island(or possibly a small archipelago),that we would buy.