The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What movie genre do you like most?

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Well, I'm a mix of things:

1. Animated. Any animated film, I'll be willing to watch. Fantasy, children's, sci-fi, PIXAR, some Disney, Dreamworks, WB, etc.

2. sci-fi. Pretty much any sci-fi film is fine for me. Space-opera, cyberpunk, steampunk, sci-horror, they're all good.

3. Fantasy. Always a big fan of fantasy.

4. J-cinema. There are so many good Japanese films that I love. Most of the Godzilla series, the Death Note movies, etc..

Generally, anything that is completely out of this world and could never happen in real life.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My favorite type of war movie is one that shows a battle form the other side like Letters From Iwo Jima or Das Boot to name a few.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Animation (Alpha & Omega, Bolt, Open Season, Ice Age, Coraline, Monster House, Corpse Bride, Finding Nemo and The Nightmare before Christmas)
Musical (Grease)
Action (Pulp Fiction)
Foreign (Urga, Good Bye Lenin!, Kray, Burnt by the Sun and Underground)
Fantasy/Adventure (Big Fish, Legend,  Labyrinth)
Drama (What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, The Madness of King George, Her Majesty Mrs. Brown, No Country for Old Men, The Queen)
Comedy (Shakespeare in Love, The Big Lebowski, Black Cat White Cat, Life is a Miracle)
Horror (The Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity 1 & 2, Cloverfield)

;)