The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Choose the hero of the LBT XIV

MurMur · 7 · 1102

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Who should be the main hero of the next LBT film (let's pretend there will be LBT XIV)?
State your opinions here.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmmm... it would be hard to tell... I would think they'd go back to the first and use Littlefoot.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It should be Chomper and Ruby, because it should be the one that explains how they managed to convince the great valley to let then stay.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I totally forgot about Chomper and Ruby. Is there a way to add them to the poll?

Bruton the Iguanodon

I say Mo cause he's my favorite...although I guess I should have said "someone else" cause my first vote would be Ali!  :smile  I had a strange dream about her last night...

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Someone Else... it was a hard choice between Tricia and Alie. I think Tricia should have a moment to shine and prove herself o the Gang (but it would make sense if that happened when she was a little bit older)
Ali because she's only been in two episodes (yes I'm counting the TV Series episode. Yes, it was Ali; not the same voice, but it was still Ali) and I think it would be cute to have a reunion where she comes back to the Valley and goes on an Epic Adventure.
But I chose Someone Else because.... HELLO? PTERANO!!! This guy NEEDS a comeback!!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I do not choose Ducky this time, no, no, no! Though she'd be very close to the one I'll announce now...

Like SES ( no, I first voted and saw you'd like to see her as the hero after that) I'd really like Tricia to be the hero. I just think that actually would be a great idea since she wasn't important so far... and I think she has a great potential :yes
Inactive, probably forever.