The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Casual LBT Roleplay, anyone?

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Yo! It's been awhile since I've done forum-based roleplaying but I thought I'd do an interest check for an all-levels canon LBT RP, and maybe throw around ideas for such a thread :D

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A canon based LBT RP? That sounds interesting.  :MommaSmile

Sharpely

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Right?  :)littlefoot I know I'd like to do one with preexisting characters but I don't have a concrete plot idea lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Ah, I see. XD Do you have any ideas for what characters are allowed to appear? If it's all canon characters I can think of may scenarios that may result from it.  :bestsharptooth

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Right?  :)littlefoot I know I'd like to do one with preexisting characters but I don't have a concrete plot idea lol

Well, which characters do you think you'd like to include in this? Tell me your favorites, and I'll throw some plot ideas out there! :chompysmile

Sharpely

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Well, which characters do you think you'd like to include in this? Tell me your favorites, and I'll throw some plot ideas out there! :chompysmile
Ah, I see. XD Do you have any ideas for what characters are allowed to appear? If it's all canon characters I can think of may scenarios that may result from it.  :bestsharptooth

Awesome awesome  :lol: For sure the main gang (I'd personally like to be either Cera or Petrie), either doing something in the valley or dealing with a conflict that requires them to go on some journey. Thoughts?