The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea: TLBT Oopsie RP

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Haha, I can see it now...the Gang of Five'll just be like, "well, let's just let them have this one." :lol You're perfectly welcome to play the male Rainbow Face, mind if I take the other? :smile

Stinkocalypse!!! :bestsharptooth

Um, wait, are you guys actually serious about including "Sharptoot?" I don't wanna burst anybody's bubble--I'll go with whatever--but even though I invented the joke I think taking it this far could be pushing it... :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Haha, I can see it now...the Gang of Five'll just be like, "well, let's just let them have this one." :lol You're perfectly welcome to play the male Rainbow Face, mind if I take the other? :smile

Stinkocalypse!!! :bestsharptooth

Um, wait, are you guys actually serious about including "Sharptoot?" I don't wanna burst anybody's bubble--I'll go with whatever--but even though I invented the joke I think taking it this far could be pushing it... :p

You cannot put the genie or toot back in the bottle. :lol :lol :lol

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I wouldn't mind at all. :duckyhappy It be enjoyable to have the two play off each other. @RainbowFaceProtege

Exactly.  :bestsharptooth If it makes things better, we could make him like the twist villain at the end of the story.  :lol

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Let the toots come forth! :lol

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wouldn't mind at all. :duckyhappy It be enjoyable to have the two play off each other. @RainbowFaceProtege

Exactly.  :bestsharptooth If it makes things better, we could make him like the twist villain at the end of the story.  :lol

:yes Moderation is good...

You cannot put the genie or toot back in the bottle. :lol :lol :lol

...though I have the feeling this is out of my hands at this point. :rolleyes :p Whatever you guys want to do is fine, I get to play a Rainbow Face, so I can hardly complain about anything. :lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Another idea to throw out there if Pterano get's involved. He constantly tries to help the gang by lending out some of his wisdoms and things he learned while staying in the Mysterious Beyond. However he is on the recieving end of the bad luck as slapstick happens to him repeatedly.  :PCera If and when there is a showdown with Rinkus and Sierra it becomes a litteral slapstick survival match rather than a fight as crazy things keep happening during the fight.

Is there any characters that you think should be involved outside of the main seven? Personally I feel like characters like RedClaw could take the backseat unless there is a fun idea to incorporate him.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Another idea to throw out there if Pterano get's involved. He constantly tries to help the gang by lending out some of his wisdoms and things he learned while staying in the Mysterious Beyond. However he is on the recieving end of the bad luck as slapstick happens to him repeatedly.  :PCera If and when there is a showdown with Rinkus and Sierra it becomes a litteral slapstick survival match rather than a fight as crazy things keep happening during the fight.

Is there any characters that you think should be involved outside of the main seven? Personally I feel like characters like RedClaw could take the backseat unless there is a fun idea to incorporate him.

Haha, sounds like a fun idea to me. I can see the flyers trying to duke it out but failing (hilariously) miserably. :p And I agree that Red Claw probably doesn't need to be in here. His home is in "Yellowbellies Rule!" for now! :lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
With Gentle gone for now, I was wondering if there is sany interest in bringing back this RP as the current silly RP "Yellowbellies Rules!" have frozed. Was thinking of using the ideas that I wanted to get to in that RP and move it into this one if we managed to get it moving.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Great! You all are free to start claiming characters if you wish. I already planned for the Rainbow Faces to get involved on the mayhem.  :bestsharptooth

Also... I might have Thud get along in the hijinx as I want him to go through the same Yellowbelly reformation as a result of the strange happenings from Saurus Rock being damaged. XD