The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot's Mother's Seven Hunters Name?

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Wasn't too sure if this was the right place to put this but it seemed like it should go here.

So ever since I started my fanfic Vale Guardian I planned to write a fic that is similar to that one but it's Serene reacting to the events of The Seven Hunters.
No worries, I already asked for Rhombus' blessing before I even posted my first LBT fic.  :rhett_smile

Not only does Littlefoot's Mother has to deal with her kids being fast biters she has turned into a sharptooth herself, and the horrible irony that she looks similar to the one that killed her, and has now become the Guardian Of The Mysterious Beyond. Why did she turned into a sharptooth and not a fast biter like the kids did? Well, that will be explained in the future.

What is this discussion about you ask? Well...you know that scene in Seven Hunters where Chomper gives the gang their pack names? I'm going to give Littlefoot's Mother a pack name as well.

I was only going to pm @rhombus about this at first but then I decided I wanted to know what everyone else thought about this too.

What pack name would you give Littlefoot's Mother? Would you go with what she did in the first movie, how her personalty was like, or would you go for a spiritual dreamer type of name?

If I use your name in the fic I will give credit to you.

Good day to all. :rainbowwave
"I would not mess with Littlefoot's Mother, man. She'll Suplex you."

Do you want a retelling of LBT from Littlefoot's mother's point of view? Then I have the story for you.

Vale Guardian

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm... I don't feel like I am very creative with Sharptooth names, but I feel like if Littlefoot's mom would have a pack name, it be breeze. It feels fitting as she was like a spirit in the wind watching over Littlefoot in the first movie.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmmm... this is a very good question.  Pack names are often a reflection of a sharptooth's character or deeds, at least in the Seven Hunters continuity which makes me wonder how Thud got his name, but that is a whole other question.  With that in mind, I could see her having a name such as "Guide" or "Watcher" due to her actions after her death.  She watched over son and (at least in memory) guided him along.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.