The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Who is this "LBTUploader" on YouTube?

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
check it out-
http://www.youtube.com/user/LBTUploader

I left a comment on his page a month ago (im BigDealStudios)
and he hasn't responded

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Now that you mention it I really don't know I have to check him or her out.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I do not know who it is, but whoever it is I hope you are reading this. There is a user who commented on your profile by the name of bronthelongneck. He thinks you are me and he wants you to upload the lbt movies. Whatever you do, DO NOT respond to him at all. Block him because he will continue to harass you about uploading the movies. I do not want you to have to deal with the same harassment I had to deal with.

This is the same kid who has been banned from GOF numerous times because of his desire for people to upload the movies.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
Quote from: LBTFan13,Nov 15 2009 on  05:52 PM
I do not know who it is, but whoever it is I hope you are reading this. There is a user who commented on your profile by the name of bronthelongneck. He thinks you are me and he wants you to upload the lbt movies. Whatever you do, DO NOT respond to him at all. Block him because he will continue to harass you about uploading the movies. I do not want you to have to deal with the same harassment I had to deal with.

This is the same kid who has been banned from GOF numerous times because of his desire for people to upload the movies.
whats the guy's name on here i want to read his threads if they're still here

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's the problem. Every time he is banned here he creates a new account. He must have at least four or five different accounts. I don't know the original name, but somebody else here knows.

Again, whoever LBTUploader is, I applaud stating why you will not upload the LBT movies on Youtube, so stay with that and don't respond to bronthelongneck.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I don't know who bronthelongneck is, but if you guys want to see who he looks like, if anyone knows him that is click on his username and there should be a video. I have seen LBTUploader before, but I don't think I ever chatted with him before.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: thebigdeal,Nov 15 2009 on  08:01 PM
Quote from: LBTFan13,Nov 15 2009 on  05:52 PM

whats the guy's name on here i want to read his threads if they're still here
bronthelongneck on YouTube is known as nabil r on this board.  His most recent nick was TheMarioChannel.

I wish his computer would just blow up... or at least a virus kills it. :P:

As for LBTUploader, I know who he is, but I have promised secrecy.  All I can tell you is that he is a member of this board.

Still, with that hint, can you guys figure it out? ;)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
He sounds like a nice guy, from a comment I read on his yt profile. :)

I -THINK- I know who he is, but I could be wrong too... :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Nov 15 2009 on  09:04 PM
That's the problem. Every time he is banned here he creates a new account. He must have at least four or five different accounts. I don't know the original name, but somebody else here knows.

His original username was "nabil r", and he has registered under the following usernames that I can remember:

*nabil r
*Hedgehog
*raichu
*TheMarioChannel

Yeah, he's a royal pain in the tail :rolleyes:.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Nov 15 2009 on  11:26 PM
*raichu
Yeah, he's a royal pain in the tail :rolleyes:.
Yeah I remember him being on the forums. I hardly got to know him he was a disturbing character.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
LBT Uploader = pokeplayer984.

It was quite obvious.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I kind of figured when I went to his profile and he pretty much had all the same stuff especially since pokeplayer mentioned uploading all the songs. ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think the whole thing with nabil_r is a rather sad story. The kid is perfectly unable to understand much of human communication. In the very same thread in which he told us to unban him and in which we told him why he had been banned he not only asked us to send him the movies but also asked to be made an admin and he was perfectly serious about it. I think that he does have a form of mental disability which makes the whole thing rather sad. But as we had to weigh the right of him against the right of many not to be molested we ultimately had to ban him for the good of the GOF. It still is a sad thing when someone is so utterly incapable of understanding human communication :(

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I still don't get why his MarioChannel persona was banned. All he did was paste a thread regarding his excitement about an upcoming Mario game, he didn't mention LBT or anything. How can we be so sure it was him?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Nov 16 2009 on  05:27 AM
I still don't get why his MarioChannel persona was banned. All he did was paste a thread regarding his excitement about an upcoming Mario game, he didn't mention LBT or anything. How can we be so sure it was him?
Also, he started sending me harassing PMs about once again sending him the LBT movies. He also kept sending me PMs constantly telling me to buy these new Mario video games in which I told him I wouldn't because I had no desire to. Of course, he still wouldn't listen.

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Nov 15 2009 on  11:51 PM
LBT Uploader = pokeplayer984.

It was quite obvious.
Maybe.You know it's interesting story-i just upload video with "different" version of If we hold on together(this idea coming to me when i saw his video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4IEhOtYOko...video_response) .So i upload it and put it
how videoresponse.And here starts the interesting thing:
He comment it and almost at the same time on this forum create a topic about this by pokeplayer984 http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=7201 .
So here output:just like you say LBTuploader=pokeplayer984,or they contacting all the time  ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
He already admitted that it was him in another topic ;) I think this topic can be closed for there is no more need for discussion.

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Feb 9 2010 on  03:22 PM
He already admitted that it was him in another topic ;) I think this topic can be closed for there is no more need for discussion.
I don't know it )

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, the question has been answered both here and another topic so we can close this one up. ;)