The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick wentr into the kitchen to pick up avnew order of pie, thisctime it as cranberry chessecake. The kitchen was choked with debris, yet Aves continued stirring away as if nothing was the matter. "you putting in your two weeks notice ? We can't serve people with the cafe like this. There's broken glass everywhere. the wall that seperated the kitchen from the dining room has collaspsed. There's only like 6 or 7 tables that are still usuable, and everyone gpushed themselves around those tables.'Nick said. "This place will not pass safety inspection.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"Do you think Chong really gives a flip? I mean really! The whole reason he made this cafe was to cover up his real plans." mumbled Aves

"World dominion and secret experiments on hapless customers. I think he's nearly finished with his plans to give a rat's bottom about the condition of his so called 'Cafe'."

Aves was evidentially angry, tired and too frustrated with his job to concern himself with the condition of his own work environment.

"I tried to put in my two weeks notice just a moment ago." he finally said, answering Nick's question "But it seems Chong's gonna do everything in his power to see to it I never leave."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Flip him the bird and go. I'm not going to stick around here.. and you shouldn't either Aves. " Nick said testily. "There's a squirell here who's every bit the magician Chong is... and then some..You know that barrier Chong put up to keep people from leaving? The squirrell turned it into an artifical roof. We can leave if we want to.."But that's up to you.." Nickj smiled. "Throw a pie in Chong's face when he comes out. Then walk out. Have him cook the food himself..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Say... that does sound like a plan!" said Aves, and he broke a smile "Have we got any pies left for the occasion? I say we gang pie the idiot!"

----

Meanwhile, Chong was in his own personalized private kitchen, located somewhere deep beneath the Insane Cafe. He chuckled greedily as he sprinkled odd spices into a large boiling vat of glowing green ooz

"My plans are working!" He said in a hissing voice, he turned to a large anteaqe looking cookbook that was set open on a large table where there were other strange ingredients

"soon I'll add the last piece of the recipe, and the world will be mine!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can use this.. I'll just say We're out of cranberry cheesecake.." Nick smirked. I'll grab another flavor as a replacement. I'll go tell the waiters, and cuastomers. Most of the regular customers hate Chong, and the fact he's given them crappy food for years that looks like it was picked up off the side of a busy highway.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail however along with Omnivorous and Uulecc Uunamee were sitting at a table eating cheesecake, and singing a christmas song...when Omnivorous said "I sense a disturbance in the Force." Longtail looked up and said "You always sense a disturbance...just shut up and eat the cheesecake will ya?"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chong continued to toss in strange assortments and oddities, the boiling ooz started to shoot sparks here and there.

"Ah, now its almost complete."

He turned to the large book again and started to read, his mad eyes flowing over the ancient text hungrily

"The last ingredient..."

he reached over where on the table sat a spork. An interesting utensil, half spoon half fork, made purely of the flexible material known as cheap plastic.

Chong held up the spork and studied it closely

"My little friend." he said finally "You've been misunderstood and misused for so long. But now it is time. I shall cause you to rise above the system you've been made to know. Only if you help me raise a mighty army to gain my ultimate desires!"

He raised the spork and held it loosely above the bubbling ooz

"Arise my friend! Awaken! Taste the revenge you've long desired!"

At these words he dropped the spork into the ooz, the room flashed with bright blinding light and the surounding earth began to shake

-------

"Oh great, another earthquake" groaned Aves as he helped Nick with the pies

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail sighed as his last piece of cheesecake fell to the floor as the earthquake began.
"Awww....that was my last piece, who ever started this earthshake is going to pay!" As he started to raise a tantrum on the table Omnivorous laughed and said "I told you....a disturbance." Uulecc just shook his head in embarrassment.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cracks the ground aoppeared in the floor, and the former hole that they had taken shetlers opened up again. Stripetail stoofd up from his table, his eyes narrowed. His keen magical abilities were tuned towards the disturbance, and he had long ago learned to trust his intincts they were usually right. His felloe customers the scooby gand, trembled as the ground shook. "What's happening NOW?' Dixie asked. She had only come in to see her cousin and his owner.. and all sorts of strange things had happened since. She couldn't take much mnore of this.
"I say we leave.." Shaggy exclaimned" Mr stripetail could you cover our bill, I don't get paid... "He began... "If you say "i will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" I'll turn you into a pair of shoes. and dogs like shoes.. for chewing on..." stripetailn snapped..
'REy! Rats rot rice" Scooby spoke up..."ENOuGH" Stripetail roared and hit his staff on the ground hardhis staff gave off a blinding light and the ring on Scooby's paw reacted. Stripetail paused as he looked at Scooby's ring,then at Dixie's, whixch was reacting to Scooby's . A half-amused look appeared on Stripetail face. "I gave you two the wrong set of rings.. " He said shaking his head..."Follow me I'll explain later when there is time.." Scooby , dixie and Shaggy Looked at each other incredulously...Then reluctantly followed him.
_ Nick and Aves stumbled as the earthquake grew in intensity "I.. guess you were right about Chong" Nick said, his voice being drowned out by the noise.
_

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
HE MEDDLES AS WELL?! Death said. IF HIS PLAN SUCEEDS, THE WHOLE OF REALITY WILL FALL APART! Anno stared. "Uh... who?" THE MAN WHO OWNS THIS PLACE. "Oh... the little chinese guy?" YES.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The troodon looks over at Marcus, "I guess this is just like your other cases." He said as another earthquake started.

"Yep, who would think taking a brief break to help someone find their lost hat would lead to this." Marcus said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Rule of thumb Manny. you can't do things like that, just simply going and appearing where the bad guy is.  Manny has no idea where Chong's secret chamber is...no one but Chong knows wherre it is..Even though this is random RP, there are still rules you have to follow.)
_
Stripetail lead Scooby, Shaggy and Dixie in the kitchen, where Aves and Nick had fallen to the floor. It ws tough sledding going over the debris, and the shaking was getting worse. "Where is your boss?' Stripetail asked Nick. "I have no idea.. maybe in his office?' Nick guessed. He had no idea. "You and that fox are coming with us, you're employees you know this place better than we do.." He said.
_
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ooc: though admittedly, Manny's post was quiet funny XD that curveball post from before just never gets old

"You're asking the impossible" said Aves "Finding his secret hideout is like finding the lost Arc"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just then, a large spider made entirly of custard bashed threw the wall and walked past Aves, Nick, and he others. anno looked through the hole it left. "Well, that's abnormal." He said,

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 13 2007 on  03:27 PM
(Rule of thumb Manny. you can't do things like that, just simply going and appearing where the bad guy is.  Manny has no idea where Chong's secret chamber is...no one but Chong knows wherre it is..Even though this is random RP, there are still rules you have to follow.)OCC
OCC: Erm... I figured it was the manager's office. I didn't think it would be THAT hard to find. I didn't really consider it as hard to find as a villain's lair.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Dec 13 2007 on  06:55 PM
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 13 2007 on  03:27 PM
(Rule of thumb Manny. you can't do things like that, just simply going and appearing where the bad guy is.  Manny has no idea where Chong's secret chamber is...no one but Chong knows wherre it is..Even though this is random RP, there are still rules you have to follow.)OCC
OCC: Erm... I figured it was the manager's office. I didn't think it would be THAT hard to find. I didn't really consider it as hard to find as a villain's lair.
ooc: Chong is currently located in a secret private kitchen located somewhere far below the cafe. Sorry for the confusion,Manny.. oh, and any further OOC's concerning this little misunderstanding, please post it in the Discussion Thread.. thanks

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Manny, disguised as the Grim Reaper, needed to get to Chong immediately. He suddenly began to fake a cough and said, "This food is *cough* apocalyptic! I wish to see the *cough* manager immediately! This is an *cough* outrage! Someone direct me to the manager!"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Death stared at Manny. ODD. WHY WOULD A SKELETON ATTEMPT TO IMPERSONATE ME? He took anothe large bit of pie, sliced the giant custard spider inhalf, and stood up and drifted through a wall, saying I SHALL MAKE THE SMALL CHINESE MAN CEASE HIS EFFORTS TO ALTER REALITY. The DoR followed him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus watches as death leaves, "People come and go so quickly around here." He said, quoting from a semi famous movie he liked to watch when he was alive, and still though he was dead.