The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is your avatar and why did you pick it?

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen this at other forums, and I figured I'd start this thread here. The title pretty much says it all: just explain what your avatar is and why you're using it. With mine, I kinda wanted to mirror my username by demonstrating my love for Littlefoot and my New Mexico hometown pride, so I superimposed Littlefoot against the New Mexico state flag and used that as my avatar. I can't wait to read about yours! :)littlefoot

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
I am person who changes avatars in all possible forums I registered, with very often frequency. I believe I have changed around 320 avatars to this day. :D
My current avatar is Ali's custom emotion, because forum needs more emotions of characters!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I was big into Trigun at the time.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Mine is Revan from Star Wars The Old Republic, he's a favorite character of mine :p
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My avatar is the battlecruiser captain from Starcraft 2. I had a hard time choosing my avatar and I ended up with this one as I always liked playing that unit and the captain looked quite cool. :smile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I suppose that what is fairly straightforward for mine. It's people dressed as Littlefoot and Cera. The why and when are a little harder. I believe Malte said when I first joined that he thought it was some promotional event for LBT2.

As for the why, I was mainly just searching on google for something LBT related that I could use. I stumbled on this picture and thought it was hilarious so I stuck with it. I guess you could say that I'm the opposite of Snik since I have stuck with it ever since I first joined back in 2007 (though I was inactive for about 7 of those years)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
My profile shows two of my favorite franchises of all time, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Transformers. I am a huge fan of both of those shows and will always be.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's one of the latest upcoming Pokemon.  It currently only has a codename, Ultra Beast: Adhesive.  I loved the look so much that, after a bit of Photoshop to make it have a transparent background, I had to make it my new avatar.

Can't wait to get this one in the upcoming game. :)

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Mine is from my main on an MMO called Mabinogi, in which my main for the game is a human character with the avatar called "Chronicler7". The image is a cropped version of a larger screenshot which showcases my primary battle and mount pet in the form of a 2-seater variety Thunder Dragon named "Darkdragora", but in the in-universe lore is now called "Stormcloud". You can see the full HD screen here.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Mine is a cropped GIF image of a drawing of my character, Dozy Slumbers. Drawn by my best friend. The whole pic is basically like a couple pic, my special one's character is on the other half of the image

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
just some evil Ducky pic because of my nickname lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
My avatar is a picture of chocolate since it's one of my favorite things to eat.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Updated to reflect my current avatar: I loved this picture of Littlefoot, and I like the way GOF renders avatars with a transparent background, so a while back, I changed it to the one I use now.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Pretty sure Austin was responsible for that. :)  He did a good work with our transparent images.

Mine is of Petrie when he acted like a king in...the 14th film?   I can't remember.   Plus I'm king of this forum so it just fit. :D

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Quote from: Petrie on Mar 2 2018, 07:59:38 PM
Mine is of Petrie when he acted like a king in...the 14th film?   I can't remember.   Plus I'm king of this forum so it just fit. :D
Yep, it was Journey of the Brave :)
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie on Mar 2 2018, 07:59:38 PM
Pretty sure Austin was responsible for that. :)  He did a good work with our transparent images.
Ironically, they don't render like that on his site. :p

Nice! That is very fitting. :p And yes, that was in the 14th movie.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I Googled "BLT sandwich" and grabbed the most delicious-looking image result. Haven't changed it since.

Fun fact, within a day of me joining the forum, landbeforetimelover messaged me with a version of my avatar he'd given a transparent background so it looked nicer (before it'd been on a plain white background because I stole it from Stockphoto). I was really touched by his kindness, especially since I only had 1 post at the time and there was no promise I'd even stick around in the forum.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 11:06:37 PM by LettuceBacon&Tomato »

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato on Mar 2 2018, 10:06:06 PM
I Googled "BLT sandwich" and grabbed the most delicious-looking image result. Haven't changed it since.

Fun fact, within a day of me joining the forum, landbeforetimelover messaged me with a version of my avatar he'd given a transparent background so it looked nicer (before it'd been on a plain white background because I stole it from Stockphoto). I was really touched by his kindness, especially since I only had 1 post at the time and there was no promise I'd even stick around in the forum.

I just realized it still says Stockphoto on it, haha!

As for mine... Big pokemon fan - Houndour remains one of my faves :)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Mumbling on Mar 3 2018, 03:57:35 AM
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato on Mar 2 2018, 10:06:06 PM

I just realized it still says Stockphoto on it, haha!

As for mine... Big pokemon fan - Houndour remains one of my faves :)
Hahaha yeah, ten years and I've never bothered to fix that. It's the exact same image from landbeforetimelover's PM.

Houndour is a terrific pokemon, fire and dark are both very powerful offensive types. Easily the scariest Pokemon a Team Rocket goon might be carrying.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
My current avatar is my favorite serial killer! ^^
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601