The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is your avatar and why did you pick it?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just really love this image of Chomper. It seems like to me, that a being having to live, by killing his food, would develop a very sarcastic attitude, and a dark sense of humor, anyway. :P
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just my favourite character from my favourite anime (rivalling LBT as my main fandom) looking adorable :D She reminds me of Ducky in a way but she's way more hyper :D

So, that's Riko from Made In Abyss for you, yep yep yep!
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
This character is my favorite sharptotoh!

*I'm actually here because I want to hear Anagos XD*
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
This is the all-seeing eye. It is taken from one of my favorite franchises, Halo. Furthermore, it is the symbol in use of the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI). Savvy? :P

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My avatar is Bionicle character Takua, as he appears in the movie Bionicle: Mask of Light. I chose him as the subject of my avatar because he held the title of Chronicler, which inspired my username as I wanted something related to Bionicle. As for why I chose that image in particular, well, it was simply the easiest one I could find that specifically focused on just Takua from that movie.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
My avatar is an owl. Owls are wise and all-knowing. Plus, the book gives it a nice irony to my username. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Come to think of it, that owl looks confused. Maybe it's because he legitimately can't read, but is trying to anyway. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
This is the all-seeing eye. It is taken from one of my favorite franchises, Halo. Furthermore, it is the symbol in use of the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI). Savvy? :P

Didn’t want to be viewed as the Illuminati, which is why you changed your profile picture back? :p

I have no profile picture. The forum rankings in my opinion suffice enough for a visual appeal.

Although, I do wish there was a Mo ranking just for me...

Mo agrees with Mud Brother!

Edit: Oh, and instead of “Member+”, it will show “Mud Brother”. :lol
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 03:57:36 AM by ImpracticalDino »

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Your all-seeing eye didn't last very long.
:olittlefoot

Turns out that ONI didn't exactly approve of my idea to use their symbol as a profile picture, so I promised to switch it since I didn't wish to be taken to the Midnight Facilty.

And I joined the Spartans as ONI most certainly will not screw with me now! :SmugSpike

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not much to say about this one. Christmas was coming up shortly and I wanted something with the appropriate theme. But I didn't want to do a typical red Santa, so I searched "Green Santa" instead since that's my favourite colour.

Although Christmas has since passed, so I'll probably update my avatar again soon.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

@Mumbling @rhombus: I wanted to inqure if a Mo ranking would ever be a possibility. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Don't get me wrong here, I still really like a picture-less profile. But for some reason today, I decided "Yeah, sure. Maybe just this one time." And since I'm really addicted to the Stinkweed song from LBT 14, I chose to capture a photo from that scene. Here's the result that you see here. :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

@Mumbling @rhombus: I wanted to inqure if a Mo ranking would ever be a possibility. :)
Hmm! We only have the main gang as rankings at the moment (and on top of that Member, Member+, Mod or Admin). If we are going to include other characters, we'd have to carefully pick and choose which ones would be part of that. Something to consider for sure, I'll bring it up with the others.

My avatar is Sharptooth, for the Sharptooth showcase. I've been changing my avatar to feature mostly my own fanart for each showcase, but I think I'll run out of avatar content soon with all these villains that I've never drawn haha.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Mumbling: Thank you for considering my proposal. At this point, I can only cross my fingers and hope for a unanimous decision on the matter. :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
My current avatar is an Arwing being pursued by the Wolfen; Star Fox being tailed by Star Wolf. I choose it because In a Star Fox RP, I play Wolf O'Donnell (Leader of Star Wolf), and am nostalgic for all things Star Fox. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
And who doesn't love Littlefoot? :)littlefoot

Although in part, it was originally in response to ImpracticalDino's Cera avatar.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
And who doesn't love Littlefoot? :)littlefoot

Although in part, it was originally in response to ImpracticalDino's Cera avatar.

Haha yeah Impratical has an epically funny avvie. XD

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
My avatar is a promo for pic of Little Das from the Discovery Channel documentary Dinosaur Planet. I picked it because well it's the character that my username is named after. Plus I love Little Das  :wub.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 04:36:42 PM by LittleDas75 »