The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Corrupt a Wish Game.

WeirdRaptor · 1781 · 130237

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish granted! A new song came out called "Toddler Shark" and it is way more annoying.

I wish I had a big, lazy cat.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 01:23:57 PM by Little Bro »
Go Chomper!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Guess I do two since pokeplayer got skipped?

I wish the Pokemon Community would stop being so toxic about so many little things.
Granted! The Pokemon Community is now toxic about some very BIG things, resulting in new levels of disagreement that escalate into war and eventually wipe out the human race as we know it! :rhett_ohno

I wish I had a big, lazy cat.
Granted! Your new cat is a 700-pound furball that takes up an entire room, and out of its laziness, it won't stop trying to sit on your lap! :rhett_ohsnap

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats.

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish granted! All cats are now allergic to you!

I wish a friendly, little alien would land in my yard, in their little flying saucer.
Go Chomper!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wish granted! A friendly, little alien in a little flying saucer does indeed land in your yard...in fact, there are two of them...no, ten...no, they're coming so fast I've lost count! They're all so excited to meet you that they take up residence in your home. In no time, this invasion, despite being born of no malicious intentions, has robbed you of all your food and personal space.

I wish it wasn't so cloudy out right now.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish granted! The clouds are all gone, but now it's to hot. Now, it's 96 and increasing. It is now to hot to move, and you sit in the bathtub for the rest of the day.

I wish Rhett was more honest.
Go Chomper!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted, but he is a bit TOO honest and tells Ali rather disturbing things about himself and what he wants to do with her, turning her off completely.  Ali dumps him for Littlefoot as a result.

I wish for 1 Billion Dollars in real money.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish Granted! Here is 1 billion dollars in realLY FAKE money! Did you really think that you would get that much? I'm not made of money!

I wish that Stitch, from "Lilo and Stitch" was in my house, walking around. And he can't be an action figure or statue!
Go Chomper!

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Oi, granted, but the other six hundred and twenty five experiments are there as well.

I wish I wasn't so prone to driving people away.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish Granted! Now, you are famous, and everybody wants to meet you, and you can't even have one private moment. You can't even go to sleep, because off all the people knocking on your door and calling you.

I wish that I could come up with many, many good ideas.  :idea
Go Chomper!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wish granted! You now have an endless number of brilliant ideas, and the sheer amount is so staggering that you are overwhelmed. Indecision as to which ideas are the best ultimately prevents you from acting on any of them.

I wish I was good at drawing realistically.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish Granted! You are now good at drawing realistic toilets, toilet paper, and pants. Enjoy!

I wish our house had a slide like on Jimmy Fallon.
Go Chomper!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
You are now good at drawing realistic toilets, toilet paper, and pants.
This sentence got a good chortle out of me. It just sounds funny. :smile

Wish granted. You now have your very own slide. Too bad it leads to the volcanic wasteland area seen in the first LBT.

I wish that I was a yellowbelly.
:PCera

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish granted! You are now a Yellowbelly stuffed animal.

I wish that Chomper stayed a baby longer than just one movie.
Go Chomper!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wish granted!  He was a baby in a never before seen movie, but the movie itself was terrible (Worse than Wisdom of Friends.) and Chomper was far more annoying, to the point where his popularity would have tanked had this ever been released.  Luckily for him, the only copy of the film was burned.  However, there are rumors that a copy was sent to the Dark Web before it was burned.  It is said to be in the hands of an extreme hater of The Land Before Time waiting for the right moment to pounce to permanently ruin the series.

I wish I had a MUCH better job than the one I currently have.

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wish granted! You get the best job, but you get paid one cent per day.

I wish with all my might that I could...
Go Chomper!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
That you could...? Erm...?

:confused

Well, I can't really think of a proper way to corrupt this wish since I'm not sure what it is you're wishing for. But then again, I also can't really grant it either. I suppose that could count as your corruption. :smile

I wish to find out what Little Bro's wish was. :olittlefoot

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Granted. Little Bro's wish was for your ugliest secret to be revealed, in this very thread no less  :rhett_grin

I wish I had a pet betta fish!

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
That you could...? Erm...?

:confused

Well, I can't really think of a proper way to corrupt this wish since I'm not sure what it is you're wishing for. But then again, I also can't really grant it either. I suppose that could count as your corruption. :smile

I wish to find out what Little Bro's wish was. :olittlefoot
^Ha Ha  :lol:

Wish granted! But you didn't wish for the tank, or the food.

I wish that I was a moderator on this forum. (Not really, I just want to see how someone corrupts this.)
Go Chomper!

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Granted! You are now a mod, but after having to ban one person you gain a reputation for being overly strict somehow.

I wish Cera's mother and older siblings had been recurring characters in the sequels.