The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

jassy’s Fanart

jassy · 359 · 44647

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Somehow I totally forgot that song was even in that movie  :facepalm but rest assured that their relationship is purely platonic  :PCera

Are you sure? I see that “loving feeling” in they’re eyes.  :OhYou

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Whoa Jassy, so much goodness in such little time! Keep up the amazing work :)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Yet again, I missed being the first one to review the next picture in line. I may have to soon start to consider staying up a little longer to lessen this burden of feedback. :bestsharptooth

Well, I could just say all of the things again and again that I've uttered in every drawing you post, but we're going to do something little different today. This time, we have Nimble and Indigo in the spotlight, and first I have to say that I thought that was Blue at first, but after a closer look I can see the difference. But, let me just say that the detail you put into Indigo is absolutely breathtaking. This is what I wish to see from you, as every little detail is perfect.

And Nimble... please try to make up your mind when it comes to love. You can't play all of them. Sooner or later you will have to decide. :PCera

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Yet again, I missed being the first one to review the next picture in line. I may have to soon start to consider staying up a little longer to lessen this burden of feedback. :bestsharptooth

Well, I could just say all of the things again and again that I've uttered in every drawing you post, but we're going to do something little different today. This time, we have Nimble and Indigo in the spotlight, and first I have to say that I thought that was Blue at first, but after a closer look I can see the difference. But, let me just say that the detail you put into Indigo is absolutely breathtaking. This is what I wish to see from you, as every little detail is perfect.

And Nimble... please try to make up your mind when it comes to love. You can't play all of them. Sooner or later you will have to decide. :PCera

Your words are very wise. I award you this  :wise

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Somehow I totally forgot that song was even in that movie  :facepalm but rest assured that their relationship is purely platonic  :PCera

Are you sure? I see that “loving feeling” in they’re eyes.  :OhYou

Haha yes, they have more of a big sister/little sister kind of relationship. Nimble still loves her, just not in that way.  :bestsharptooth

Whoa Jassy, so much goodness in such little time! Keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you very much Mumbling!  :chompysmile Online classes are starting soon (yuck), so I can’t promise I’ll be drawing as often, but I’ll try to post regularly.

Thank you so much!!  :Mo I’m really glad you liked it so much, I was really proud of this piece and it’s great to see that everybody likes it just as much I do, haha. I’ll try to post similar drawings in the future!

What can she say, Nimble loves love  :PCera

"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
The way you draw fast biters is so elegant--I love it! I don't know how you do these drawings so fast and still have them be so good!

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How about drawing big LBT canon characters picture or movie poster, Jassy?
I would love to see that!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd like to comment on all of these individually but there are simply too many and too much small talk inbetween the pictures so I'll just say I'm really liking your most recent fanart dump :DD

(especially Mo looks really great :) )
Inactive, probably forever.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
^Like Ducky123 above, I'm behind on reviewing all of your recent drawings jassy. While all of them are amazing, it's too much for me to keep up with! :lol

And for your transition into that new art style, I like it! It seems much more clean and vibrant, an improvement in my eyes. Great job!
:chompysmile

Hmm...Nimble and Indigo + Nimble and Blue. They're just sisters, right? Finally, Nimble looks happy in your drawings for once. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
The way you draw fast biters is so elegant--I love it! I don't know how you do these drawings so fast and still have them be so good!

Thank you!! Honestly, I don’t know either  :PCera

How about drawing big LBT canon characters picture or movie poster, Jassy?
I would love to see that!

I do need to draw more canon characters for sure! I’ll draw something when I get the proper inspo  :chompysmile

I'd like to comment on all of these individually but there are simply too many and too much small talk inbetween the pictures so I'll just say I'm really liking your most recent fanart dump :DD

(especially Mo looks really great :) )

Thank you Ducky! Glad that you like it, sorry that there’s so much  :PAli

^Like Ducky123 above, I'm behind on reviewing all of your recent drawings jassy. While all of them are amazing, it's too much for me to keep up with! :lol

And for your transition into that new art style, I like it! It seems much more clean and vibrant, an improvement in my eyes. Great job!
:chompysmile

Hmm...Nimble and Indigo + Nimble and Blue. They're just sisters, right? Finally, Nimble looks happy in your drawings for once. :)

Haha, my bad. :bestsharptooth But thanks Impractical! And yes, Blue and Indigo are siblings, but in the fanfic they’re from, Indigo is sort of like an adoptive little sister to Nimble. Well, with all this happy Nimble, there’s bound to be a sad, depressed Nimble coming up. Gotta balance it out, you know  :PCera

I seriously don’t know how I draw this fast, but oh well  :PCera Today is yet another pic of Nimble (shameless self promotion of my fanfic, of course  :OhYou) with her daughter!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I seriously don’t know how I draw this fast, but oh well
Must be from all those Fast Biters you draw  :PCera

Anyways, that's a very nice drawing Jassy! I think a small nitpick from me would be where her leg is above her tail, making it seem like her tail appears to be a little flat? Might make more sense if her tail was wrapped up around her leg as well. Awesome job though!  :)littlefoot

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
How you manage to draw this fast, I have no idea, but it must have something to do with the recent situation worldwide. I'm really impressed! ;)

Yes, we finally got to see happy Nimble, and it was worth the wait. Her expression tells it all; she is very glad to be alive and nothing could be wrong in the world. I assume the other one is one of her children? The tranquil environment here is quite nicely played out. But like you said, since she's happy here, that'll mean there will be even more tragic events for her to tackle. :(

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I seriously don’t know how I draw this fast, but oh well
Must be from all those Fast Biters you draw  :PCera

Anyways, that's a very nice drawing Jassy! I think a small nitpick from me would be where her leg is above her tail, making it seem like her tail appears to be a little flat? Might make more sense if her tail was wrapped up around her leg as well. Awesome job though!  :)littlefoot

Those damn fast biters and their trickery  :thudstonk

Yeah, I wasn’t completely happy with how the tail turned out in this one, but I tried.  :PCera Thanks Flathead!!

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:3

They are very adorable  :Mo

How you manage to draw this fast, I have no idea, but it must have something to do with the recent situation worldwide. I'm really impressed! ;)

Yes, we finally got to see happy Nimble, and it was worth the wait. Her expression tells it all; she is very glad to be alive and nothing could be wrong in the world. I assume the other one is one of her children? The tranquil environment here is quite nicely played out. But like you said, since she's happy here, that'll mean there will be even more tragic events for her to tackle. :(

That’s definitely part of it! Being locked inside means I have nothing else to do but draw  :PAli

But thank you Anagnos! Happy Nimble makes the world go round  :chompysmile and yes, that is one of her (now deceased) kids, you can see why she’s so depressed all the time.  :sducky Haha, can’t wait until I get to make her suffer again  :evilsmile

I actually started on this very late last night, and just finished it this morning. I’ve always wanted to redraw the famous ‘cherry and flyers’ scene from the first movie, as it’s one of my favorites. The  fact that that little flyer was willing to give up his cherry to someone who he felt needed it more even after fighting with his siblings for it, it’s so precious,,,  :cry

« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:19:48 AM by jassy »

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
The lighting is really good on this! If I'm not wrong the original scene has a yellow hue (that permeates through much of the first LBT) but your soft blulish-purple works well.

The gentle expression on the flyer is great! The scene looks a lot from what I remember, and the curvature of the shadows give Littlefoot a jagged feel that suits his melancholic face. Great piece! :Mo
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh!!! My heart...squeeeee!! :Mo You did such a great job drawing Littlefoot with that little guy! Their facial expressions have been recaptured so perfectly!

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The scene with Pteradon baby givin Littlefoot a cherry is so cute. Great job of bringing it to life with your art Jazzy.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Nice scene recreation jassy. You captured the sympathetic look of the little flyer excellently and the background also looks great as well. Admittedly, Littlefoot's expression felt a little off to me, and indeed I confirmed my suspicions when I compared it to the original scene. He seemed more gloomy there than here. That's probably due to a slight difference in the way you drew his lip line, plus Littlefoot's gaze was aimed more directly at the bird in this drawing, rather than a more diagonal downward look that was shown in the original. Hopefully I wasn't too nitpicky here, because regardless I still liked the overall drawing. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I agree, this is a really good recreation of the scene! Always a fan of those sunset clouds haha. I know he has a very flat head in the scene but it always seems weird looking at a drawing of it. Great job though and it's nice to see some main characters from you!  :)littlefoot