The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Newest Update!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's finally here, everyone!  The newest update to my site!

For this specific update, I have gone and made each of the TV Series Episodes their own sub-page, and the TV Series Main Page that holds all of the links to said sub-pages.

The new sub-pages each contain a single video that holds the episode, a summary of the episode (Summary is made by me.  If you can come up with a better one, shoot me a PM.) and a link to buy the episode legally on DVD in English. (Save for "The Big Longneck Test", which currently has NO DVD available for it.)

As for downloading an episode, the link at hand is now embedded into the player itself.  To download, simply mouse over the player, click on the wrench icon and then click "Download".  You will get the choice to download it in either mp4, ogv or flv.  However, understand that what you download will have the little logo of my site at the bottom.  To get one without it, you have to buy it.

Oh, and don't be fooled by the bad quality picture you see.  The video will be much clearer when you hit Play.

I should also mention that the player at hand is encoded as an iframe, thus making the video mobile compatible.  Yep, you can even watch it on the go now.

You may begin by going to the following link and clicking on whatever episode you please.

http://thelandbeforetimewd.com/LBT-TV-Series.php

The movie sub-pages are next!

For now, enjoy and I'll see ya later!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Looks a lot more cleaned and polished. I like it!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dilopho

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Very nice. I like that you don't have to cklick through hundreds of links to find something.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I didn't mind that at all Dil. It was really not that bad. And really awesome. Nice work on there.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have also done one last update I felt was necessary.  I have added a "Reviews" page for the TV Series.

I have already added two who previously did it, Jaimetud and MarzGurl of ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.  All I've done is taken the original embed code and slapped it on there.  I have not infringed it in any way, shape or form.

If you have your own review you would like added, e-mail me at the address in the new page, and I'll take care of the rest.

http://thelandbeforetimewd.com/TV-Series-Reviews.php

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the new page.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah that is cool that you did that. Yeah the new page looks good.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*sighs* Well, I hit a nice hurdle. -_-

The place I was putting them up at has removed them.  As such, they are also removed from the site since I used the embed code to put them up.  At least I have a back-up of them ready.

I'll be taking the time to put the back-up versions up.  I'll inform you all when the pages are ready again.  After that, I'll go looking for a new place.

Until then, see ya later. -_-

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah thanks for the update on your website. I hope everything is going to be okay.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright!  That's it!  Enough's enough!

If you're all wondering what's going on, the backups are useless.  When you play them, you get nothing more than audio with a black screen.

However, I have one final plan! ;)

I won't say what, but just know you won't have to worry about them disappearing anymore.  I've always had this plan in mind and wanted to do it as a last resort.  I've tried other solutions, but apparently Universal has taken plenty of precautions by now.

Just know, it'll take time.  It could be a month before the plan comes into motion.  Until then, I'll try and set something up for all of you.

It'll be the final move.  If it doesn't work, my site will be permanently shut down and I'll move on to other things.  So, this is it!

Until then, see ya later!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, it'd be a tragedy if there wasn't anywhere to get the LBT TV episodes anymore. I hope that plan of yours works out, man.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sure he will think of something Von. Good Luck Poke Player.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, scratch the permanent plan for now!

Until I can do so, on to the temporary plan...

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
What is going on with the update Poke? Is the company forcing you to take them off your site?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I've decided to give you all an update just so you all aren't worried too much.

I was going to do a server of my own for all of you, but my finances as of now make that impossible.  For the moment, I just can't do it.

However, I'm not giving up! ;)

As of now, I have found a few new hosts for the videos and have so far reworked six of the Episode Pages. (It won't be published until all 26 are done.)

Also, I've decided to add in a "Share it" bar.  When finished, you'll be able to share the pages via Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Reddit, Stumble and so much more. (You'll have nearly 350 ways to choose from of sharing.  Even good old e-mail will still be an option.)

I will also have plenty of backups ready just in case the videos start disappearing.  Just inform me, and I'll get right to work putting up a new source.

Hopefully, things will be done before the end of the month.

Wish me luck! :)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

And take your time on this there is no rush.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You're too generous, pokeplayer. I really appreciate your work.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just to keep you all up to date, here's an HTML file of what the new "Share Bar" will look like.  Just open with your browser to view it.

http://www.sockshare.com/file/786B0DE9CE22CEF7

Imagine sharing the pages with all that. :)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah that looks really great Poke. Thank you for doing this. It's really a great thing that you're doing. Nice work on the share bar.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good news everyone!  The latest update that the site's provider did made it and so that I could get things done even faster. (It was SO slow before the update!) As such, I have now reworked 20 of the episode pages so far.  If things go well enough, I should be able to relaunch the site within a few days.

:celebrate

Just know that even after I get them done, I won't launch it immediately.  There are a few pages I do want to add to commemorate the long awaited relaunch. (Not to mention a few I promised I would have done a few months back.  How could I forget the Fanart Contest Pages? -_- ) So yeah, just be patient, okay? :)

See ya all later! :)