The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Ducky123, if you want :)

Ducky123 · 224 · 23100

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,May 12 2014 on  02:01 PM
Well, that's one of the trickiest questions I've been asked in this thread :smile

In general, I really love Ducky in the whole first movie, especially when she meets Littlefoot and the famous "Don't step on a crack, or you'll fall and break your back" scene :lol so cute.
Another movie that has quite some good moments of our little swimmer, is the 8th, especially during "Family" :) And I totally love her being mad :angel

Thanks for the questions, Dalekdino :exactly
Ah yes I too love the "Don't, step on a crack" scene ( I had fun humanizing that) then saying her stomach is talking XD

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
As you are from Germany, what do you think of the German dubs of the LBT movies? I personally quite like them, I mean apart from the Japanese it's the only dub of the LBT films I like.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yep, they are very good :lol: The voices are similar to the original voice actors (and there are changes every now and then... especially Littlefoot changes very often)
Do you understand German and Japanese btw? :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,May 15 2014 on  05:07 PM
Yep, they are very good :lol: The voices are similar to the original voice actors (and there are changes every now and then... especially Littlefoot changes very often)
Do you understand German and Japanese btw? :)
No... I know a few German words from watching my favourite media dubbed in German, and I have a friend who can speak German, and I know a few words in Japanese from watching anime. But I don't know enough to make a conversation...  Yes I seen the first film, the songs from the 2nd film, and a long time ago heard "It takes all sorts" in German, and I like what I heard. For one thing they got young actors to for Littlefoot Cera, and Ducky.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Have you heard the German version of If we hold on together (the one from the LBT sing a long songs ) If you have do you like it?

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ducky's color scheme centers around the color green, as you probably know. If you could pick another color for her...what color would that be? :D

Edit: Oh, and..are you a fan of MLP:FIM?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Questions :wow

Dalekdino: Well, I'm not THAT fond of the lyrics :p They didn't stick to the original lyrics much...

RockingScorpion: You mean like giving Ducky a different colour scheme? Well, there are so many interesting colours... imagine her yellow, or blue, or purple, or... pink :lol Really, I consider writing a story based on swimmers (once I finish my other stories aka in... a few years? :D) and I *might* think about not sticking to the colour scheme that Universal gave all swimmer-like kinds of dinosaur... which is green to brown if I recall correctly :smile

EDIT: Not really but I think the ponies look cute. If I had more time, I would check it out. Maybe during the summer holidays? :p

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Aand it's me again. :D

Yellow, blue, purple, pink...out of those, which one do you think would be the best? :D

MLP is a good show, but of course not everyone likes it.^^
If you feel like you want to see more after the first two pilot episodes it might be your thing. ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
After doing a topic of what it would be like if I was a character in the LBT world. I thought I'd ask what kind of dinosaur would you be if you were in the LBT world?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
RockingScorpion: You had to! :lol Ducky in pink, I imagine cutest so PINK! Saying that being male must sound weird :angel

Dalekdino: I believe I was asked this before but it might have also been a thread in the LBT area... Anyway, my answer is: Either a swimmer or a flyer. I even tend to say Flyer because... hey, who wouldn't love to be able to fly? :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 1 2014 on  03:19 PM
RockingScorpion: You had to! :lol Ducky in pink, I imagine cutest so PINK! Saying that being male must sound weird :angel

Dalekdino: I believe I was asked this before but it might have also been a thread in the LBT area... Anyway, my answer is: Either a swimmer or a flyer. I even tend to say Flyer because... hey, who wouldn't love to be able to fly? :p
Argh yes I had a feeling you may have been asked that before. As you may know I would be a Triceratops.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Please forgive me if this has been asked before, but what is your favorite animal (excluding extinct organisms)?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That would be parrots :) I always liked birds and parrots are just especially cool. I have two budgies and a canary bird (that is technically not a parrot)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Besides the Land Before Time, would you consider writing fanfictions for any other fandom?  If so, which would they be?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
At the moment, I could quite imagine writing a Harry Potter fanfiction... if I had any ideas and enough time to write it :p
Though basically, any movie I really like might be the base for a fanfiction if a sudden inspiration strikes me :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Which of my non human LBT artworsk do you like most?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Nov 16 2014 on  09:44 PM
This one
Ah I should have known it would be a Ducky related one.  :rolleyes:

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Do you like any of my random LBT crossovers GIFs?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry, not the kind of stuff I like :p It it was a crossover with a show I actually like, then I might like them though :yes