The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
My Little Pony: Beyond - Thirty five years have passed since the defeat of Nightmare Moon. The Mane Six have aged significantly and technology has made great leaps. Ponyville is no longer a small town, but a thriving metropolis. But underneath that is a seedy underworld of corruption, apathy and greed.

----------------

Eeyup. I just gave a cyberpunk/industrial/futuristic twist to MLP:FiM. With homages to Batman Beyond.

Seriously, this sounds like something I'd read/watch.

*Sigh*. Too bad Lauren Faust and the development team won't ever do something like that.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Land Before Time MEETS Epic Meal Time

Tree Stars mixed with Bacon Strips!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Over and Under

• Spike
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ace Combat Assault Horizon and LBT

Star Wars and MLP FiM

ACAH and MLP FiM

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Oct 13 2011 on  07:32 PM
Star Wars and MLP FiM

ACAH and MLP FiM
A fanfic of the first one exists and a parody trailer of the second one exists (look up Ace Combat: Assault Equestria on Youtube).

-----------------

On that note, Darwin's Soldiers and MLP:FiM - a three part story:

Arc 1:
An experiment with the Einstein-Rosen bridge brings the Mane Six into Pelvanida. Just before they can return them, terrorists besiege the base. Can our heroes rely on the Mane Six to help repel the terrorists?

Arc 2:
The Mane Six prepare to go home after the terrorist assault is thwarted but when one of their own goes missing - courtesy of a shady research project known as Dragonstorm, our heroes are left with no choice but to find them. Can they protect the Mane Six from Dragonstorm's clutches and find a way to return the Mane Six to Equestria?

Arc 3:
The Einstein-Rosen bridge sucessfully and safely returns the Mane Six to Equestria.

Months later, all is well and the Einstein-Rosen bridge is slated for decomissioning. But suddenly, something comes through the portal and that something is Discord! After he taunts them, he hurls Pelvanida into Equestria. Unfortunately, he "accidentally" forgets the fusion reactor and the connections to the utilities. Our heroes then find that Equestria had been plunged into infinite night by Nightmare Moon and her loyal followers now live in this land of darkess. They then have to find the Mane Six to help them return home and stop Discord. Can they do it?

--------------------

Yeah, they are along the lines of "so cheesy they're awesome" but it would be fun to see DS meets MLP:FiM.

Yeah, there will be a lot of gunplay, high octane action sequences and dazzling fight scenes - those are kind of a hallmark of my stories. But there will be more comedy than I usually put in my stories.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Resident Evil and LBT (T-virus, anyone?  :p )

The Water Horse and LBT

MLP and The Simpsons

Home Alone and MLP

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cyberpunk LBT

This should be, uh interesting.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile