The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Darn it! There goes another Twilight shipping, and I such high hopes for Caramel&Twilight.

I was hoping to see Applejack and Caramel together.

Anyway here's my own fic version.

http://www.theacorncafe.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28183

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Recently I just found out in deviantArt a group.... which is.... PH BRONIES!!! OMG IS THIS FOR REAL?! yeah that's my exact reaction when I bumped into that group.... Filipino Bronies are confirmed... then I found out they have a facebook group, so I rushed there and searched for it... and omg... 400+ MEMBERS. That means there are 400+ Filipino Bronies out here?! Then I managed to join the group, and voila... I'm in their group.

They also have another group........... well.... that is..... filled with NSFW stuff :p but they're also Filipinos. Same members from the main group.

Dang, my life is complete now.........until......i found this in the group in deviantart...

IS THIS SERIOUS? yeah. No doubt it's real... I wanted to go there but...... problem? I can't just waltz in to my parents and say "Hey! I'm going into a PonyCon in Malate, Manila" the results will be.... unimaginable....  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

So i'm here... sitting duck...

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A new episode has been announced.

Chrono Trigger meets Fim?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pre-order for the latest upcoming DVD!  Get yours while you still can.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/frie...e-order-on.html

I've ordered mine.  I should have it when it comes out on February 28th.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: PanickyPetrie14,Feb 13 2012 on  07:33 AM
Recently I just found out in deviantArt a group.... which is.... PH BRONIES!!! OMG IS THIS FOR REAL?! yeah that's my exact reaction when I bumped into that group.... Filipino Bronies are confirmed... then I found out they have a facebook group, so I rushed there and searched for it... and omg... 400+ MEMBERS. That means there are 400+ Filipino Bronies out here?! Then I managed to join the group, and voila... I'm in their group.

They also have another group........... well.... that is..... filled with NSFW stuff :p but they're also Filipinos. Same members from the main group.

Dang, my life is complete now.........until......i found this in the group in deviantart...

IS THIS SERIOUS? yeah. No doubt it's real... I wanted to go there but...... problem? I can't just waltz in to my parents and say "Hey! I'm going into a PonyCon in Malate, Manila" the results will be.... unimaginable....  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

So i'm here... sitting duck...
Looks like i'm not the only Filipino Brony here  :lol

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Quote from: Bongo,Feb 14 2012 on  06:19 AM
Looks like i'm not the only Filipino Brony here  :lol
Whoa, Bongo, you're a Filipino? Why didn't you say so? :lol  :lol  :lol I have no idea that you're a Filipino. :p

Anyways... HAPPY HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY EVERYPONY! Fluttershy has a message for you!

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pre-order for the latest upcoming DVD! Get yours while you still can.

I check the Blockbuster homepage in our country and the DVD is not listed yet.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think the last episode shows that Rarity's influence is starting to rub off on Sweetie Belle.

Watch This First

Then Watch This

Am I right?

EDIT: With Mass Effect 3 on the horizon...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if it is conscious on the voice actor's part, or if it's in the script.  

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^Okay, those ropes look like they could be escaped from rather easily with how they are tied on them.  Just saying!

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Dear Scootaloo,

You're too adorable.
Please stop it.
Send me your plushie of you instead.

- Bongo