The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dipl?¥me d'?©tudes en langue fran?ßaise

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(hope you guys can read the title correctly, I know there are some 'odd' letters in there ;))

Hi guys!

Like some of you may know, I'm doing a french exam this week (not from my school, but an official certificate for the french language). I was quite stressed about the whole thing until just now, when I got an email from my tutor.

She said, that on a practice listening comprehension and reading comprehension test, I scored 40 out of the 50 available points. If my oral exam and writing exam go anything like that, I will easily pass the real exam!

I was so nervous earlier today, but now I'm ready.

Tuesday: Exam on European International Orientation (EIO) (required for final certificate)
Wednesday: Listening, reading and writing tests in french (half a day!)
Saturday: Oral exam with an unknown french teacher in the netherlands... < Mostly afraid of this part.

Wish me luck! If I pass this year, I'll go for my official certificate next year.

:smile  :smile

PS: My score was the highest of the 7 pupils who are joining my quest for epic frenchness (from my school). :DD

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, a french test, good luck on that, I'm sure you'll do very well. Good luck! :goodluck

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow, that is strict. But on the bright side, it's a guarantee of quality.