Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > The Party Room

LBT Trivia Game

<< < (2/155) > >>

Malte279:
Nope, nope, nope!
Remember the actual question:

Many LBT characters have names based on the kind of dinosaur they are. Once however a dinosaur (who doesn't play any important role in the movie I'm talking of and is just a total background character) is named by the actual name of it's kind, just the ending "-saurus" has been left out. Which movie ist it, who says the name? And what is the name?

Neither Tickles (who's species is not absolutely sure; most likely a Megazostrodon, but that wouldn't even be a dinosaur) nor Nod are ever addressed like that (In Nod's case someone would have to call him "Nodo" to met the criterion). And as I said, this character doesn't speak a single word in is not important for the story. I hid one further hint in this message (a very subtle one though).

NewOrder:
Is there any stego? I'm just guessing.. I've never seen LBT 8,9 and 10 so I don't know if there is such a caracter, but that name looks like fitting

Petrie:
Guess what?  I don't knnoooooowwwwwwwww.  :P   I've tried many times but I just can't figure it out.

Malte279:
Just to give all of you a Tip I gave NewOrder in the chat. It is not from a movie he didn't see. So it is not from LBT 8, 9 or 10.

Petrie:
OH MY GOD!!!  Malte how could you make such a brain teaser so early in the morning (but you were right!)

It's LBT 6, they're looking for the twins (Dana and Dinah) and Ducky searches under Mrs. Mia.  "Sorry Mrs. Mia, I....woah."  ;)

I'm absolutely positive I have it right but I'll wait just to make sure.

And, we have a chat room?  :blink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version