The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Going to Europe for Christmas!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all!

Thanks to some very kind and generous invites from across the pond, I will be spending Christmas holidays with Iris (Mumbling), Malte, Jason (Littlefoot1616) and Gustav (Lillefot)! :D

I'm leaving my home on Dec. 14th and will be arriving in Amsterdam in the afternoon of the 15th (their local time).  Iris and her family were kind enough to pick me up from the airport and let me stay with them.

Iris and I will be meeting up with Malte, Jason and Gus for a few days from the 19th to the 22nd or so and I can only imagine the awesomeness that will follow. :lol  :D

Iris sounds like she has a few places she'd like to take me, including a seriously beautiful amusement park, Efteling in the Netherlands. :D

Ah, I'm sure this will be a Christmas like no other, and thanks to everyone for having me over!  See ya next week, Iris!  May our christmas be at least as awesome as our summer :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have fun, y'all :D!  Action9000, I KNOW you'll love it in Europe.  Amsterdam's a nice city :yes.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounds awesome. I'm sure you all will have a great time.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh hey! 'cus you arrive in Amsterdam I might be able to show you around there! :p I'll talk about that with mom.

Anyway yea, it's gonna be awesome to see you again... and to meet gustav(finally!)  :D

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Aye, I am very much looking forward to it and I am particularly glad that we are going to have a bit more time together than at first it looked :D
I'm planning on what we may be doing. We have several options to choose from (and the weather may play a role) but I guess we should definitely visit one of the many Christmas fairs around here (the one in Dortmund has the world's largest pile of Christmas trees pretending to be a single one ;), the one in Bochum is fairly small, but they do have a carousel with a Littlefoot figure :lol, the one in Essen has a lot of interesting handcraft stands). Anyway it will be awesome :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like the bunch of you are going to have a lot of fun indeed.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
i can tell you, the efteling is indeed awesome!  :yes and in the winter it is 10 times more beautifulll  :yes  :yes

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh man, it seems like all the fun always takes place across the pond!  Have fun you guys!

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Awesome to hear that :) Just sad that I can¥t be with you all this time, (I am away with my parents), but I still hope you all will have an awesome time. Have fun guys :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Dude, I can't tell you how excited I am that this is happening! :D My boss is still miffed with me for requesting time off at such a busy business trading stage of the year (which I'm going to have to make up for when I go back but hey...don't care! This is so worth any workload my boss slings my way  :lol ). I'll be touching down in Malte's fair country (for the second time within a year ;) ) on the 19th and a ball we shall have undoubtedly!!  :celebrate

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sure looking forward to this! It's gonna be a blast!  :D
I'm just gonna get through with this bloody final school week and after the ceremony on the 18th I'll be heading over the pond to Malte's! What a way to escape! :lol
Sort of a busy X-Mas for me, as I'll be home again on the 22nd, remain home for 2 days and then I'm gonna go back to Germany again! I have so skiing to do with a certain Patrick (Nimrod).  :D

First things first though!
Can't wait until next week!!!  :celebrate
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounds cool, guys! Hope you all have a great time!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tim's on his way here now. It'll be another 17 hours before he gets here, then again I know Tim often leaves like 2 hours before the plane leaves :D

Looking forward to see you soon!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And on Friday Gustave will be at my place. On Saturday Iris, Tim, and Jason will join us and this gang of FIVE meeting will go until December 22nd. Live is awesome! :D

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
They just wanted to do a real-life GOF staff meeting.  They could've just saved the airfare and expenses done it on MSN on something with webcams. :p :lol :lol

Nah, really enjoy it guys! :celebrate

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You'll know the difference when you meet other GOF members in real life Adam.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Back and let me just say:
Okay, that was an absolute BLAST! :D :D :lol  :birthday
... :angel

:exactly

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Glad you made it back safely Tim! :)

Now... Wouldn't it be time for some awesome pictures?