The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Children of Maganog

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
As he heard Zaine speaking, his eyes narrowed into slits, and his breathing became heavy and labored as he struggled to maintain his attitude. He then stepped closer to Zaine until the two of them were face to face, and he looked his friend straight in the eyes as he said "You absolutely cannot trust Korr, he is a liar and is willing to do anything to get at me, even turn my friends against me...and if you trust him so much then..."

Unfortunately Longtail never finished that sentence as Cyrix cut in and said "Longtail! That is enough..." he then walked over to Zaine and pulled Longtail away and continued speaking "Now Zaine...if Korr is really telling the truth and he wants to help, then we will let him, however if Korr made you a promise to try and get at Longtail we will not hesitate to take action...do you understand?"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Zaine, have you seen those massive sharpteeth? And where were you last night?' Vylor asked the young longneck as he helped Denton dismount Argaya.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine heard Vylor's question, but he didn't answer. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Longtail. He was shocked at his comment. Zaine knew that Longtail was most likely going to tell him to leave the valley. He then couldn't control his anger. "I was only trying to help, but I guess it went unappreciated!" He then turned around and ran as fast as he could away from the group. He felt numerous bursts of pain in his foot, but at the moment he didn't seem to care. He finally got back to his sleeping place and knelt down. How could he say that to me? He barried his head in his legs and began to cry a little.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim watched the goings on with no comment for now.  She wondered what was really going on and what Korr was really up to.  Based on his past actions she didn't trust him, though she did admit someone could change, she doubted he would.   She looked at Cyrix, "What do you think dear?" She asked.

Littlefoot followed Zaine to where he was to try to comfort him.  

Petrie was a bit confused so flew up to a tree branch to watch things as they happened till they started to make sense.  

Ducky remained on Littlefoot's back.  She stayed there since she guessed he was going to try to comfort Zaine and she wished to help do that also.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail couldn't tell what he was feeling, it was a mixture of anger, sorrow, and anxiatey towards several things. But the biggest feeling he had was fear....the fear that he may lose a good friend, and so without a second thought he raced after Zaine hoping to catch up with him and apologize to his friend.

Cyrix however walked over to where Mim was standing and heard her question and replied "To be honest i don't know, but I don't trust Korr, but if he speaks the truth we may have to let him stay...although I for one forbid it!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine had been crying for what seemed like an hour until he finally fell asleep. Unfortunately, it didn't help because he began to have a nightmare.

He saw the five big sharpteeth running through the valley, destroying everything in their path. Zaine could only look around and watch the disaster take place. The worst part was seeing his friends in trouble, especially Longtail. Kor was nowhere to be found, and one of the sharpteeth came after Zaine.

He screamed himself awake and began to breathe heavily. He looked around and saw that everything was still the same. He sighed and rested his head on his legs. Thank goodness that was only a dream... or was it? What if it was a warning of some kind? What if the valley is in real danger? What if my friends...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail had been standing near Zaine while he was dreaming, and still feeling guilty about what he had said, he walked over to Zaine and cleared his throat to get his attention...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Longtail, let me speak with him. Something happened in his head.' Vylor said.

'Zaine, what did you see?' Vylor asked.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine sill couldn't believe what he saw. "The sharpteeth... they will run right through the valley... and they will destroy it... Everyone... everyone... will..." Zaine couldn't say it. He didn't want to, but unfortunately he had to. "Everyone will die!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hearing what Zaine said only made him feel worse...and he shed a single tear, and said to Zaine "I-I'm sorry...I..I'm just not sure Korr is telling you the whole truth...I just want to make sure you're safe...you are one of my best friends."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shed a tear as well. "Longtail, I never got to tell you, but Kor... he offered to take me into his herd. Not as a prisoner though, just as... a family member." He bowed his head. "I don't knw what to do. Apart from that, the sharpteeth are on their way here." He looked up at the others. "I don't want to lose you like I lost my family."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor saw the seriousness of the situation. 'We must prepare for attack. If we prepare, then we may have a chance. Korr, we will need your help. And your herd's help as well. Are you willing to help us this once?' he said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail gave a small smile as he replied "Maybe, I've been to hard with Korr, but he's been hunting me for so long...but I know he only misses his mate, but still...all he's ever thought about was killing me...but...if his offer makes you happy...then I have no right to interfere."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "I can't worry about that right now though." He slowly got up, wincing a little from his foot. "I have to do something to help. I don't want sharpteeth to come crashing our home, especially these five giant ones."

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
"Arrgh..." Ateo groaned as he pushed another boulder out of the way. That was one heck of a storm, he had to admit to himself. The strong winds had caused some of the rocks to come loose and had trapped him inside his own cave. But he was a strong dinosaur, at least strong enough to move some of the boulders out of the way.

He had eventually started to see some light breaking through, and he started to feel relieved. It wouldn't be long before he was finally free. He was feeling very hungry now. A trip into the Great Valley sounded like a great idea..if only he could get this one boulder loose.

He grunted as he bared his teeth in frustration. "Come on... come loose already!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail immediately stepped forward and said "Oh no not no your bad leg...you have to relax and take it easy...please, besides no matter how big they are...I'll take them all down! So you have nothing to worry about!"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Longtail, I advise you not to be so arrogant. These sharpteeth are massive.' Vylor said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I don't know about Kor, it seems odd for his feelings to suddenly change." Littlefoto said who had stayed close to Zaine as he slept, "I do hope his offers are real."

"Someone can change, but one must be careful dealing with some people, yes one must." Ducky said.

----

Mim nodded, "It does seem unusual for his feelings to suddenly change with no reason."  She said thinking a bit of Kor's past behavior that she had observed.  

"Me remember him being mean." Petrie said from his resting spot nearby.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
"Come on...just a little more..." Ateo muttered to himself as he strained to push one more boulder. With a little more strength, he managed to pop it loose, creating an opening large enough for him to squeeze through. As he stood outside of his cave, and took a good look at all the boulders that still cluttered the entrance, he whistled. "Well at least sharpteeth won't be able to get in."

He turned towards the valley and walked along the path, eager to get inside the valley and eat.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head. "My foot will be fine. I'm more concerned with the safety of the valley, and right now I don't want to talk about Kor." He looked at the others. "So what should we do?"