The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Children of Maganog

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"We should get back now that the storm is over. A new day could mean new hopes." Argaya said.

"Agreed. Longtail, Cyrix, Denton, Syrius, are you four coming now or later?" Vylor asked.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"I suppose so..." said Denton, his eyes still on Syrius who was napping at the entrance of the cave

'I suppose I should pay my old friend a visit.' came Kragoth's voice

ooc: Is it me, or has the RP section completely slowed down over the past two weeks?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ooc: It seems to have slowed down.  Not sure if it is due to exams in college, that time of the year or other reasons.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
ooc: i've noticed also how much the section has slowed down, mainly because i haven't replied here in a while. i am trying to get active again.

Zaine knew he needed Kor's help more than ever now, but he wasn't sure if Kor would accept his request. It didn't matter, he had to ask him.

"Kor, I don't know what you meant by "help me help the valley", but right now we're in big trouble. I just saw a group of five giant sharpteeth walk by, and I have a bad feeling they're going to attack the valley."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky started helping her mother and siblings get started on cleaning up the area around where their nest was, leaving and piling together materials that looked like they would make a good nest building material.

Once the rain had stopped Petrie flew off from his nest to see how things were in the great valley and how his friends were doing.

Mim and Littlefoot awoke from the nap they were having and decided to go and check to see if the sky water and such had stopped.  They paused at the entrance as they looked out and saw what things looked like.

"It's a mess." Littlefoot said.

Mim nodded, "Yes, it is quite a mess, but at least we were out of the worst of it, I'm sure the others made it through ok as well." She said.

"I hope they did." Littlefoot said.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Well, I'll stay here and tell them where everyone else is. Argaya, why don't you help everyone else clean up?' Vylor said.

'Okay. I'll take Denton with me.' Argaya replied.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail looked up to his uncle Cyrix and asked "Can I go help with the cleanup?" Cyrix didn't hesitate with an answer as he nodded his head and replied "Of course...I'll be coming with you as well...just to keep an eye on you so you don't hurt yourself." Longtail however groaned and whined "I'm doing just fine uncle Cyrix...just trust me about this!" Cyrix was expecting this and said "I do, but I just want to make sure you are safe...now lets get going."

Korr frowned at what Zaine had said and answered "If that is true then I'll help the valley and you any way I can. However when this adventure of ours is over, I will need something from you and the others." Korr then looked over to Meyla and asked "How are you doing seeing as how the storm is over?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
At first, Zaine was happy to hear Kor would help, but then he heard the catch and knew what he would want. "Let me guess, you want Longtail? Isn't there any way the two of you can settle your differences without violence?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew towards the secret caverns figuring some of his friends must have taken refuge there from the storm.  He saw Littlefoot and Mim and landed near them on a branch on the ground.

"Me think some come here.  Me see place mess from above." Petrie said.

"How are the others?" Littlefoot asked.

"Me no know, me come here first from from me nest." Petrie said shrugging.

"They'll likely be busy cleaning up.  Lets get started cleaning up around here then we can work our way to one of the nest areas of the others." Mim said.

"Good idea." Littlefoot said and the 3 of them got started cleaning up the area around the entrance to the Secret Caverns.  

Ducky and her siblings got started helping their mother move some things around to help clean up their area.  Ducky and the others took a bit longer since they took some time to play in the mud now and then.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
At first Korr thought about Zaines qustion and said "Perhaps..." he then seemed lost in his thoughts as he wondered what difference it would make trying to befriend Longtail...then Korr stomped his foot on the ground and shouted "NO!" he then took a deep breath and said softer..."No...I can't promise you I won't hurt him...but just for you Zaine..when I'm done with what I need from him....I'll bring him back."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "As long as you don't kill him." He then thoughtfor a moment. "I guess I really can't understand why you want to hurt him so bad unless I know the pain you felt. Please, could you tell me what happened?"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Argaya, wouldn't you get back faster while flying?' Vylor said with a smile.

'You're right! Give me a second, Denton.' Argaya said. She then closed her eyes for clarity of thought. She then began glowing silver, and when the light stopped, she was her dragon form. Her size was large enough for Denton to ride on her without discomfort from either the rider of herself.

Coming? she projected into Denton's mind.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head. "Never mind. You don't have to tell me. It's something personal from your life, and it's not my place to ask about it." He sighed a little. "I guess I just want to say that I've felt the pain you feel."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Where should we head to first?" Littlefoot asked.
"Towards where your grandparents usually are so they can be told you are ok." Mim said.

"Ok." Littlefoot said.

Mim, Littlefoot and Petrie cleared the way and did some cleaning up as they made their way first towards where His and his grandparent's nest was.  

Ducky paused in her cleaning up to jump into a few puddles again and to wonder how her friends were doing.  Likely as busy as she was, she thought.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Feb 19 2008 on  03:18 PM
Zaine shook his head. "Never mind. You don't have to tell me. It's something personal from your life, and it's not my place to ask about it." He sighed a little. "I guess I just want to say that I've felt the pain you feel."
Korr figured there was no harm in telling the child...after all he was going to get the freak anyway, so he said "Okay kid it goes like this...My herd and I were wandering around and he claimed he was trying to help us, but he led a entire pack of fast-bitters and sharpteeth to us." Korr sighed as he remembered the thought...then he continued...

"Then he said he was trying to save my mate, who was going to fall over a cliff side...but then at the very last moment...he stopped and let a fast biter take her completly over the edge, and he watched....HE JUST WATCHED!" Korr stomped his foot on the ground and looked down at Zaine and said "That is why that freak is going to feel my pain...and then some!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine was shocked to hear this. "I'm so sorry about your loss, but frogive me, it's just too hard for me to believe Longtail would do such a thing." Could he really do something like that?

"Well, here's my story. You're lucky enough to still have somewhat of a herd with you. I don't have anyone left. My entire herd was attacked by sharpteeth, and then the big earthshake happened. Those who weren't already dead fell beneath the ground. You have no idea how hard it was for me to travel alone to the Great Valley just to find none of my herd here. Longtail was one of the first to accept me into my group of friends. They are pretty much all I've got."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and the others continued, clearing what they could along their path towards where Littlefoots Grandparents and his nest was.  Littlefoot ran forward to tell his grandparents he was ok and where he had been.  

Mim and Petrie rested near Littlefoot's nest.  They were all somewhat tired from the cleaning and clearing they had done on the way here.  

Ducky and the others rested a bit from what they had been doing.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr was stunned, he didn't believe a longneck could survive on his own...especially a hatchling...but after hearing Zaine's story...he was convinced that longnecks were stronger than he thought. "Hey Zaine, when this is all over, would you like to travel with my herd...my son could always use another friend other than the red horns."

Longtail however at that moment was with the help of his uncle using his tail to clear away rubble and debris from the storm, and it was working rather well...at least Cyrix thought so...his nephew was bored again...and wanted to make a game out of cleaning up...but Cyrix forbid it...again. So together they continued to clean the surrounding area, slowly but effectivly.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
ooc: I suppose its time to continue the major storyline... so here we go.

oooc: A dragon changeling? hmmm... while its cool and all, its not something I was expecting in this RP or this series. but I'll play along... just no more surprizes, please?

Denton did not know what to say feel or think of Argaya's dragon form

"I... uh... I guess..." said the young longneck, shocked by the sudden formation.

He little realized hat Kragoth's voice was not with him at that momment.

-----

Syrius lay asleep, dreaming a wonderful dream of his childhood

"Uncle Ellith!" cried out a much younger Syrius, now Ducky's age. And he ran up to a larger duckbill

"Hey there, little guy." said Ellith with a smile "Ready for another adventure?"

"I've been ready." Said young Syrius smiling up at his favorite uncle "Where are we going today?"

"Its a surprise" chuckled Ellith "You'll see when you get there."

Syrius smiled, he loved surprises.  Ellith lowered his head so that Syrius could climb aboard, but as Syrius reached up to do so Ellith suddenly vanished and the scenery before him changed just as fast as Ellith's disappearance. Syrius looked around him, the place was dark. Like a cave. He then looked down at himself, seeing he was his old self again

"Sorry to ruin your fun" came a hissing voice, Syrius looked up to see the spitting image of his greatest enemy

"Kragoth..." he said "what do you want?"

"What does any old friend want?" said Kragoth. "A reunion... a chance to catch up on old times."

---------------

The fastbiters finally gathered after a long escape from The Five. They each looked back from where they came, some were in a great comotion. Shocked by the sharptooth attack, and some chattered about their leader, who was aparently rex kibble.

"Blackclaw is dead!" declared one of the fastbiters "Our leader, gone. Where do we go from here?"

but then suddenly there was a new unexpected outcry

"Wait! Look! He lives!"

They all turned to look. and up atop a high hill stood the familiar image of Blackclaw... but something was different. His eyes glowed a terrible red, and the markings on his body seemed more pale.

Slowly Blackclaw decended from the hill and towards the fastbiter pack. Each eye on him with awestruck expressions

"Let us go to the valley." he said, his voice deeper and more terrifying. He was not himself.

---------------

Mey;a finally decided to move faster to catch up with Kor and his new longneck friend

"You two having a guy talk?" she giggled

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: I had mentioned in the Discussion about Vylor and Argaya. Remember? I'll get my other surprise out now.

Vylor, would you help him? Argaya asked Vylor. Vylor suddenly transformed into his elvish form.

"Sure thing, Argaya." He replied. He then proceeded to help Denton onto Argaya. He then jumped around her neck to help the longneck keep a firm grip. "Argaya, take off!" he said, and the silver dragon spread her wings and took off.