The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Children of Maganog

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine couldn't help now but smile. He would have loved to join Kor and his herd, especially since the two of them were growing such a connection. "I know I may be ditching my friends, but nobody's ever offered something like this to me before. I would love to join you guys!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: all that dragon and elf stuff does seem a bit much for lbt rp threads.  Not sure if it fits in, but just to have the same power level I"ll start an other oc with the same powers.)

Mim, Petrie and Litttlefoot stood near his nest.  "Where do you think we should go to next?  i was thinking Ducky's mother's nest area, it's not far from here." Littlefoot said.

Petrie nodded, "Me like that.  We see how she do." He said.

Mim nodded as well.  "I agree, and maybe we can help them, if they need any help." She said looking around, "It looks like your grandparents already have this area fairly well cleared out."

The group of three headed over to where Ducky's mother's nest area was, walking at their usual pace with Petrie riding on Littlefoot.  

"I hope they are ok." Littlefoot said.

"I'm sure they made it through ok, Ducky is likely playing in the mud with her brothers and sisters." Mim said smiling a bit, thinking of how much she enjoyed playing in the mud when she was about Ducky's age and still did sometimes.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Meanwhile, Torgo, who had been keeping a close watch over the fastbiter herds was watching from a distance when Blackclaw made his reappearance. something about Blackclaw wasn't right. He appeared much more darker and his eyes, even from a distance, struck fear in all who looked into them.

"The master... is within him." said Togo, and he was clearly trembling in fear at the thought. Could it be true? Maganog's spirit resided within Blackclaw?

When Blackclaw spoke, his voice was carried across the land in a nasty echo, it boomed like thunder and it was deep and menacing. This new character about Blackclaw put fear into the fastbitter herds and they followed without question, if not fled from him in fear of what he'd possibly be able to do to them.

Torgo turned and fled the scene. He knew where he must go. The Great Valley. Even as he were a fastbiter himself, he did not think any living mortal, leaf eater or meat eater should ever suffer the wrath of his master. He was betraying his master. He wanted Maganog to be gone from him, and his control over him to diminish. Perhaps he could try to explain this to the valley residence, if they don't kill him first... it was worth a try.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Korr smiled at Meyla's comment and said "Something like that, now let's see if we can get an audience with the rest of the valley herd...hey Zaine do you think you could talk some of the valley residents into letting me and Meyla stay for a while?"

However at that point in time Longtail got a cold feeling in his belly and he looked around as if expecting something....Cyrix took note of this... and said "Is something wrong my nephew? You look like you've seen a spirit?" Longtail shook his head and replied "No...it was nothing  uncle...just a bad wind."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "I could certainly try. I'm not sure how Longtail is going to take this, but I'm sure we can arrange something." This is really great! With Kor's help, we can easily protect the valley from those gigantic sharpteeth. Then he remembered that he never told Kor about the voice he heard. If I'm really going to get Kor's trust, I have to tell him. "Umm, Kor, I know this may be a bad time, and I know you are already calling Longtail a freak, but I'm not so normal either. I've been hearing a voice in my mind, but I don't know who she is."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim and the others made their way to where Ducky's mother's nest was.  

"Ducky how are things going?" Littlefoot asked.  

Petrie flew off of Littlefoot's back and landed near where Ducky was.  

"Things look no messy." Petrie said looking around a bit.

Mim stood beside Littlefoot.

Ducky waved to the others, "We are doing well, we are.  We are mainly finished up clearing up around here. " She said, "We were a bit muddy from playing earlier but we've cleaned up, we have." She said nodding.  Their mother had made them clean up a bit before eating.  Her other brothers and sisters were resting in various areas around, except for a few who were still eating a bit.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
After a while, Zaine could finally see familiar faces. "It's my friends! I'm sorry Kor, but we can talk about the voice later. Come on! They'll be happy to see me, and I'm sure they will let you guys stay with us." He smiled and limped towards Littlefoot and the others.

"Littlefoot! Littlefoot!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr frowned and continued to help Zaine walk towards the group of near Ducky's nest...he kept his head low...and just as Zaine and Korr stepped out into the light...Longtail and Cyrix walked out from behind a nearby tree. and Longtail froze in place.

He was angry...Cyrix could see that much, but to the rainbow faces amazment...Longtail was standing completely still either out of shock...or trying not to throw himself at the Red horn...'Its probably both.' thought Cyrix to himself as he held Longtail with his claws and stepped forward clearing his throat to get everyone's attention...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked at Zaine with a smile on his face, "Zaine how are you?" Then he noticed his limping, "It looks like you are hurt what happened?" He asked as he stepped closer to where Zaine was.

Mim saw Kor and remained still but relaxed to see what his next move would be or what he would say.

"It looks like you are hurt, it does, what happeneded?" Ducky asked with concern on her fact.

"It look not to bad." Petrie said nodding.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked down at his foot. "Oh, it's really nothing. I almost got squashed by a falling tree, but Kor saved me." He smiled and looked at Kor. "He offered to help defend the Great Valley against the giant sharpteeth."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sharpteeth are heading towards the great valley? The grownups need to be told." Littlefoot said.

"That is bad, it is." Ducky said with the expression of fear on her face.

"Sharptooths here?" Petrie said with obvious fear in his voice and face.  He held on tighter to Littlefoot and looked around expecting a sharptooth to jump out at him at any second.

Mim nods, "Indeed they must, do you know which entrance they are heading towards?" She asked.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head. "I only caught a glimpse of them, but I saw them heading for the valley, and they could be here any minute. Kor offered to help defend, but he was wondering if he could stay here with us for a little bit."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr gave a sheepish smile as he waited for everyones' response. However he thought to himself 'Even if they don't let me stay...I'll still be here to help with those giant sharpteeth Zaine spoke of before.'  Korr then stepped forward and said "Please...just let me stay a few bright circles...just until we can be sure that those five giant sharpteeth don't come here."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim looks towards the meeting place, "If they are close then there may be no time for the others to meet and tell them.   Petrie you go and tell some fliers to spread the word to the adults." Mim said then looked at Kor, "I guess if you wish to help defend the great valley you can.  We can discuss your staying for a bit at the meeting place with the other resident adults when there is time after this incident.  And don't try to use the distraction to get your revenge on Longtail." Mim said, not really trusting Kor, though she would admit folks could change their minds, she didn't see any reason why he'd change from his ultimate goal.

"Me go." Petrie said and flew off to head to tell some adults and fliers so the news could spread about the sharpteeth seen heading towards the valley so they could properly prepare themselves and get the young ones to a saft place, or as safe as they could with the time they had.

"We'll help." Littlefoot said.

Mim nodded, "I'd rather you young ones get to saftey, but we may need your help here and you and your friends have and experience in dealing with Sharpteeth in the past." Mim said.

"We have, we have."Ducky said, though she was cared and not sure what she could do.

"Ducky you stay on Littlefood and hold in tight, but not to tight." Mim said and Ducky nodded.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "Well I'm staying for sure. There's no chance of anyone telling me to leave now." He then looked over at Longtail and noticed his uneasiness. Zaine couldn't really blame him. After all, he brought Longtail's enemy here, and Kor did mention he would get his revenge on him. Zaine knew he had to convince him that Kor meant well. "Longtail, can I talk to you privately?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If Zaine hadn't talked directly to Longtail he may not have responded, but as it turned out Zaine's question snapped Longtail from his private thoughts, and for a moment he looked Zaine in the eyes and didn't say anything, but after a moment of silence he nodded his head and replied "Yeah, sure."
'I still can't believe Zaine brought Korr here...but Zaine did look hurt, but still...it's KORR! He hates me! Well, this can only get worse, but I'll talk to Zaine first.' thought Longtail as Zaine, his uncle Cyrix and himself walked off to speak.

Korr on the other hand was also thinking to himself 'Maybe the freak deserves another chance...I don't know anymore, I want my revenge on him for killing my mate, but...for some reason I just don't want to hurt him. No! This is my one and only other chance I may get, and Zaine is going to help me do it. But Longtail...that freak...is just a hatchling....just like Zaine...maybe...my revenge can be different.' Korr then began to smile as he thought how Zaine was already helping him gain Longtail's trust and all he had to do was wait for the right time to strike.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim hmms to herself as she sees Korr smile, "Looks like my first suspicion was correct." She said.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Torgo steadily climbed up the rock wall to the best of his abilities, picking each step carefully. The great stone walls were before him. He had made a great deal of haste trying to get to the valley before Blackclaw and his leaders did.

He wobbled about on occasions, his balance was never perfect, nor his character or ability to speak. Torgo was Torgo after all, a fastbiter who had long since been a slave to his Master, Maganog, even though the mighty sharptooth had been long dead, the beast haunted Torgo's dreams and tormented him, making him do his every bidding.

The dreams had increased rampantly since Torgo plotted to betray his Master, his desires for this had been strong since Maganog first came to him in spirit and bent the poor fastbiter to his whims.

Maganog's wrath was in fact taking its toll on Torgo, making each step Torgo made towards the valley heavier and more harder to bear  

'You will fail, Torgo... and you will Die.' came his Master's voice, almost sounding as a wisp of wind, but the presence was there and it made Torgo temporarily freeze in place, his eyes were blocked out and in vision he saw his Master standing before him, glairing down upon him. Maganog, the mightiest of any Sharptooth of his time stood before him, his eyes drilled into Torgo's mind and spirit and it tormented him

'I warn you, Torgo, turn back, or I will destroy you, and your spirit will forever torment in my wrath.'

"No!" declared Torgo, after finding some bravery to speak "I want you gone! I want you to leave me... A master you are no more to me! I am free!"

Maganog's dreadful gaze seemed to increase upon Torgo, and Torgo felt a terrible burning sensation in his body, he trembled in pain as if Maganog's eyes were two extreamly hot suns burning into him, waves of extream heat were burning into the fastbiter, and he struggled to keep his footing

"Leave me, Maganog!" He demanded and he forced himself to glare up at Maganog "Be gone from me! BE GONE FROM ME!"

There was a terrible flash and Torgo found himself back in reality again, only he was falling, he had stumbled from his Master's control and was now falling, tumbling, hitting every rock and tree on his way down. He cried in agony as his body fell hard against a rock

CRACK!

and he lay still... still breathing, but very hurt on his side.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Argaya dropped out of the sky with Denton and Vylor at the base of her neck.

'I apologise for the inconvenience, but what is going on here?' Vylor asked.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine brought Longtail and Cyrix over to the side to speak with him. "Look, I know you think I'm crazy bringing Kor here, but I had to. He saved my life during that storm, and he offered to help our valley. I realize the grudge you two feel, but I think there is chance for him to turn over a new league." He then looked over at Kor, and then back at Longtail. "Besides, he offered me... something. I wasn't sure how to respond, but..." He didn't want to tell Longtail that he was leaving the valley for good.