The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 52410

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't think they'll be friendly either." - Trod was scared too, but he tried and to remain calm as he replied to the Swimmer and as he saw Rhamphy landing next to him.

Rhamphy replied to what Twiz said as they landed. - "If we want to pass as undetected as we can, then I suggest to go so the wind will not take our scents to them."

Trod nodded. - "So that way we can go around them without risking ourselves. What do you all think?" - He asked to the rest of the group of dinosaurs.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I like that idea, I do, I do." Ducky said nodding,  "But like he asked how about the rest of you?" She asked looking around at the others present.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That does sound best" Cory agreed, "not being smelled and all". "Yeah" Kit nodded.

"M-me just not want to walk near the fast biter" was all Petrie was concerned with.

"Well I don't think we'd do that" Twiz said reassuringly, "we'd take a different way all the way away from them".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We'll protect you," Chomper said. He then had another idea. "And if any other sharptooth sees you, maybe my parents could say to the sharpteeth that they are going to eat you, and maybe that'll make them not try."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That does sound like some good ideas.  Shall we get started on them?" Littlefoot said.   "What direction should we go in?" He asked.

"& also perhaps so you can practice catching some of us." Ducky said looking at Chomper and remembering how they had encountered him on the island.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So...you' guys would want me to hunt you?" Chomper asked with a laugh.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You have already, you have, you have." Ducky said, a bit fearfully as she remembered how a bit after they got to the island they were hunted by a sharptooth, cornered and a bit after they were cornered found out it was Chomper.

"yea, that's how we sorta met you again." Littlefoot said, trying to put a most humorous, or at least less scary feeling to it.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"And I'd say that was enough for a lifetime, yeah" Cory added. Kit giggled, "Plus we probably won't have to have you fake chase us since your parents will do a pretty good job keeping away the fast biters, I'd think, they are alot bigger" she said, looking up at Chomper's parents.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, it does indeed feel good to have 2 big Sharpteeth wanting to protect us..." - Trod said as he also looked at the Sharpteeth. - "... but we can't forget that mr. Sharptooth is sick, and that he needs medicine, so the less problems we'd face the better."

Rhamphy then said as he flapped his wings again to land over Trod's shoulders. - "Then we should go in that direction, that way we should avoid the wind carrying our scents to that Fast-biter group Twiz and I found." - Rhamphy used one his his hands to point in the suggested direction for the group to take.

OOC: What was the name given to Chomper's parents again? :confused

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds like a good idea.  Any trouble we can avoid is best." Littlefoot said.

(OOC: I think his father's name  is Dein, & the mother's name Terri though I'm not sure.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC, Yup, those are the right names Kor.)

"Then let's get moving," Chomper called.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'll keep flying ahead to make sure we don't run into the fast biters" Twiz said.

"No Twiz, you might just get spotted now if we do get closer" Kit pointed out.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Kit is right..." - Trod commented. - "... it is best to stay together, at least until we pass the place you saw those Fast-biters, then maybe you can go scout some more."

Rhamphy sighed and then he said - "Maybe is better that way, at least for now, but even if those Fast-biters did saw us while we were flying, it will be safer as I don't think they'll attack us if they see Mr Dein and Ms. Terri."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Still, I think it's better to avoid trouble whenever it is possible.  So maybe the way that wind won't carry our scent to them." Littlefoot said to the others.

"We should hurry, we should." Ducky said a little worriedly.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well I think we are hurrying at much as two grown sharp teeth, one of whom's sick can" Cory said, then smiled so that Ducky would know he wasn't being truly sarcastic, just kidding, since the other swimmer was so nice and sensitive and he didn't want her to think he was getting onto her.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Trod said. - "Well, we are keeping a good pace, and we are having no delays, so my guess is that we will be able to reach the Valley of the Mists in no time."

"I wonder if one the biggest Flyers would be able to carry Mr. Dein... that should be interesting to see." - Rhamphy commented, trying to imagine if something like that could happen. But he cannot be sure, he has seen extremely large Flyers, of the Quetzalcoatl type, but since he don't know, he had a good time trying to imagine.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's great to know," Chomper smiled at the news Trod just mentioned.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah" Kit agreed, "Gee as far as adventures of ours to this one's turning out really well in that nothing's happened...extra to Chomper's dad being sick that is... by now, usually by now something bad's happened".

"Shh, Kit, you gonna make the bad stuff happen by mentioning how it not" Petrie whispered to his cousin. Kit just looked confused on how such could happen.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Things are going good so far.  Let's hope it continues like this." Littlefoot said to the others quietly.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Aventures with not bad things are good, but less interesting." - Rhamphy said. But he saw as that comment made Trod to frown.

"Well, the last time we got a more 'interesting' adventure, we got separated and you half-dead." - The kid Runner said un-amused.

Rhamphy looked at him since he was still on his friend's shoulders, he gently patted Trod's head as he replied with a smile. - "Well, I am not aiming at that kind of adventure. Besides, we have good company, so the chances of us getting problems are far less."

Trod sighed and then he gave a small laugh.