The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 50914

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Cera's eyes widened at Dein's approach. She took a deep breath, followed by the obligatory snarky remark, "Let's hope he didn't change his mind... and suddenly decide that he's hungry."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky finished what she was eating, "Would he not be trying to be as quiet as he could if he had changed his mind about us?" Ducky asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike shrugged in confusion and kept on eating, sharing some treestars he saw with Ducky.

~~~~~~~~

"<So, what do you think of my friends mom?>" asked Chomper.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thank you Spike, that is very nice of you, it is, it is." Ducky said, hugging Spike before she started to eat the leaves he had shared with her.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike waved (If you can do that with your foot) to Dein as he walked by.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie was a bit more nervous at what Ducky said of Chomper's dad being more quiet if he ever changed his mind about eating them. He tried to remain calm, yet backed a bit closer to where Ducky was as Dein came into view.

Kit was near Cera and so ducked behind her frill as Cory chose her leg, Kit decided to try to speak and greet the sharptooth though, "Um...hello sir" she said hesitantly in flattooth.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot finished eating the mouthful of leaves and smiled up to Chomper's dad.  "hello." he said to him though he knew he didn't understand him.  Littlefoot then looked at the others.  "Maybe we should ask Chomper to teach us a little sharptooth." Littlefoot said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike made a noise that suggested "That's a good idea Littlefoot!"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dein of course couldnt understand what kids were saying, but he assumed that they were greeting with him (since they didnt run in panic). He nodded to them and let out a short roar, that (if he was there) Chomper could translate as "hello, snacks". Then he went pass leafeaters, as the brook was flowing in small distance behind the cave.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, we'll probably need it soon enough being here...well for as long as we're here" Kit said. She knew they were kind of stuck here but didn't want to say so out loud yet again...after all, maybe they would eventually find a way off the island and back home...Kit could only hope.

Truth be told, Petrie didn't really know if he wanted to understand every sharptooth he encountered, and be able to understand them before they ate him, but Littlefoot had a point and understanding Chomper's parents could be good.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper had went to see his friends.  "Do you guys want me to do something?" he asked innocently

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Finally Dein reached the brook. He leaned and took mouthfull of water. That was all he needed in this moment. Then he heard a noisy and squeaky sound behind him:

"<Welcome, Big One! I hope we dont interrupt you with anything?>"

Papa Sharptooth turned back abrutply and see no one was standing there...

"<Hey! We are here! Look down!>" he heard that sound again and he bowed his head. He saw a pack of little, green, two-footed biters, which he called "chirping-biters" (compsognathus).

"<You again!?>" Dein said with slight frustration. He has no great respect for these scavengers, that was able to hunt only bugs by themselves and often came to him and Terri to ask for some left-overs. The one of little creatures, which obviously was a leader of a pack, wasnt at all affected by sharptooth rude question.

"<Good! We have now an eye contact with each other! You remember me, dont you? Hmm... I think not. Let my re-introduce myself then! Sog is my name!>" the little chriping-bitter said.

"<Yeah... Whatever.>" Dein murmured, starting to walk away.

"<Hey! Wait! We've came to ask you something! Would you mind to listen to our humble request, Big One?>" Sog asked intently. Dein just sighed and stopped.

"<Let me guess... You want me to give you remains of the swimmer we hunted, is that so?>"

"<Yes, Big One.>" Sog answered happily and other scavangers chanted in unison:

"<Food, food, food!>"

"<Alright, alright. You will get your meal! Just be quiet and be gone!>" Dein roared. Chirping-biters run away, knowing they had achieved their goal and so Papa Sharptooth was left alone and he could enjoy restored calmness...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<Hi dad!>" Chomper waved in sharptooth. "<Weas that those real little biters again?>"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"<Hello, son.>" Dein responded "<Yes, they can be very irritating at times... I see you are visiting you friends in their new home?>"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<yup,>" Chomper replied.  "< And I was thinking about maybe teaching them how to speak sharptooth."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"<Leafeaters trying to learn sharptooth? Thats something I would want to see>" Dein said. Since he had nothing better to do, he could stay and listen to gang's attempts of speaking his native language. It may turn to be a lot of fun also...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<Maybe mom would want to watch too,>" Chomper suggested

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"<Maybe, but what they says about that?>"Dein asked, indicating the gang "<Wouldnt be they scared of two grown-ups like us to watch them?>"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky finished eating, finishing first due to her smaller size and she sat and watched the others waiting till they were done.  

"I wonder if we can learn sharptooth, maybe we can learn a little.  I'm sure we can." Ducky said.

Littlefoot continued to eat, needing to eat more the Ducky due to his larger size.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It still scary to listen to them roaring like that and not know what they saying" Petrie said as he watched Chomper and his dad talk.

"Well, maybe that's one of the things that will be better when we learn to speak sharptooth" Cory said. "Yeah, probably, and then we can thank Chomper's parents ourselves" Kit added, thinking of the good points of speaking the sharptooth language.