The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Zelda crossovers

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here I'm paying another homage to my childhood. This the gang are crossing over with one of my top favourite video games, Zelda Ocarina of time.

First off it's my favourite male and female character from the land before time, Littlefoot and Cera.
With my favourite male and female character from Zelda ocarina of time (young) Link and Princess Zelda (in her casual outfit from the manga version of ocarina of time) Navi's there too.

In this one the gang are in the lost woods with Saria playing her ocarina.
Cue the lost woods music.

This one is the gang with my favorite boss King Dodongo. Also I can well imagine Littlefoot and co calling King Dodonogo a fire breathing sharptooth or a rolling sharptooth.  :DD

In this one the gang are been chased by Lizalfos my favorite mini boss in Ocarina of time.

Here Chomper the cute little sharptooth  is chasing after Navi the annoying fairy.
Yeah like a lot of Zelda fans, I don't like Navi much what with her saying "Hey hey listen listen!" Every 2 mins.
So here it seems Chomper is going to have fairy's for dinner!  :DD

Link: Chomper have you seen Navi?

Chomper: Erm... No.... *burps out fairy dust*

In this one Ducky is having a swim with Princess Ruto underwater.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here they have come face to face with the dragon Volvagia (one of my favourite bosses) the boss of the fire temple.

If your wondering about the red outer glow around the gang, it's a heat resistant fore filed to protect them from the heat. Just like how Link wears a heat proof tunic in the fire temple.

After doing a Sharptooth and king Dodongo crossover, I thought I'd do one of Sharptooth fighting one of my other favourite Zelda bosses Volvagia.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Link is fighting off Sharptooth .
He's shot an arrow right into Sharptooth's eye. This is how Sharptooth really lost his eye. LOL

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 22 2014 on  02:23 PM
Here Link is fighting off Sharptooth .
He's shot an arrow right into Sharptooth's eye. This is how Sharptooth really lost his eye. LOL
Okay, seriously, I'm gonna try to imagine that boss battle in my head-part ONE, of course.

:lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Yeah I would love the Zelda games more if they had more dinosaur like enimes.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 22 2014 on  04:00 PM
I really would love to have some dinosaur NPCs.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is how Redclaw got his scar, Link did it!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here in this cute LBT and Zelda crossover,  the sun is going down over Hyrule (que the wolf howl) and young Princess Zelda is playing Littlefoot and co to sleep by playing them her lullaby on the ocarina of time.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwwww, how cuuuute! Man, I REALLY wish you could actually team up with LBT characters in Zelda games.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 1 2014 on  09:53 PM
Awwwww, how cuuuute! Man, I REALLY wish you could actually team up with LBT characters in Zelda games.
Glad you like it. Yeah I would have LOVED that as a kid as I got into Zelda during the middle of my LBT fandom.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Chomper has come across 2 skulltula's from the Zelda games, and is thinking which one to go for first. The gold one, or the normal one?
As LBT fans will know Chomper likes to eat bugs or in this cast arachnids.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ah, skulltulas, how annoying you are. How I hate you, and want to KILL YOU WITH FIRE! Go, Chomper, go!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 6 2014 on  07:55 PM
Ah, skulltulas, how annoying you are. How I hate you, and want to KILL YOU WITH FIRE! Go, Chomper, go!
Every time I play ocarina of time I like to kill as many gold ones as I can. I'm not a big fan of spiders, but my sisters are terrified of them. I'm sure Chomper would find the gold one more tasty.In an ep of the TV show  he eats a bee ands says it was nice and spicy. LOL

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 6 2014 on  05:10 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 6 2014 on  07:55 PM
Every time I play ocarina of time I like to kill as many gold ones as I can. I'm not a big fan of spiders, but my sisters are terrified of them. I'm sure Chomper would find the gold one more tasty.In an ep of the TV show  he eats a bee ands says it was nice and spicy. LOL
That's part of their annoyance, since it's well worth your time to kill the gold ones. But some are so hard to get to! I remember that. The gold ones'd probably be his favorite.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 6 2014 on  11:31 PM
That's part of their annoyance, since it's well worth your time to kill the gold ones. But some are so hard to get to! I remember that. The gold ones'd probably be his favorite. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah I think he'd find the gold ones sweet or something's. It would be good if Chomper went on the gold Skulltula side quest for you. I've only ever managed to kill 50.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
And allies. Imagine riding around on a Triceratops-like ally. And the charging. Or an Apatosaurus, being able to get up to those high places. Plus, fighting a dino ON a dino'd be AWESOME!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 7 2014 on  11:52 AM
And allies. Imagine riding around on a Triceratops-like ally. And the charging. Or an Apatosaurus, being able to get up to those high places. Plus, fighting a dino ON a dino'd be AWESOME!
Oh yes I would have LOVED that as a kid.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ali and Cera are singing along with young Malon at Lon lon ranch.
This is also my first ever drawing of Ali as her original dino self, before I've only ever drawn her as a human.
It's also my first drawing of Malon