The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If Pterano came to visit you...

Jrd89 · 9 · 1980

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ok, we've talked about Rinkus and what you would do if he came.

(Those were some great answers) I did like Pangaeas, too. I would talk to Rinkus and ask him questions, but if he went mad and tried to eat me, i'd head for the weapons.

And you guys even started on Sierra. (Cool, I wasn't expecting that) I would immediately run for the guns or knives too! I know Sierra would be out to kill!

but let's turn the tables a little bit now (I want to do one last character) this time to a friendly flyer, and the best flyer ever at that...

What would you do if Pterano came to your house (or apartment) what would you do with him. (You know he CERTAINLY wouldn't be out to kill you. You can BET on that!  :yes )

Here's what I'd do. I'd look through the little peep hole in the door and see him. Then my heart would totally pound with excitement. (I'd be really surprised that he'd even want to come to my small ranch-style house)

My body would be shaking so much with joy!!  I would let him in immediately. (He'd have to duck down a little bit or he'd bump his crest going through the doorway)

I wouldn't know what to do first with him. I'd be so overjoyed!

If he was very tired and had sore muscles.....

I'd let him take a hot , relaxing bath in my bathtub.

(It has massaging water jets built into it, too)

If he was too big to fit in the tub, i'd massage him myself. (I'd do anything to please him. he is such an incredible, wonderful. beauiful flyer)

We would sit out in the family room on the couch, really get comfy and talk to each other.

Then i'd ask him if he'd give me a ride on his back, and go flying. If he said Yes, we'd go outside and do just that! :)

And he would be welcome to stay as long as he wanted to.

Pterano is the LBT character who I have the deepest respect for.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Um...I'd just sit back and listen to his dialect while we sip on tea.  I like just sitting back and letting someone with a different dialect than mine speak :smile.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
*spaztic fangirliness ignited* :blink:

My jaw would be down to the floor and anticipate whether or not I should glomp him, then I would invite him in warmly and wonder what in the world he eats...I'm guessing seafood...

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*Big thread bump*

You're probably right. Pterano would probably eat seafood, mainly fish.   :yes  

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Well, I'd probably see if he could carry me first. But considering how he's hollow-boned, I'd probably make him fall on the ground before liftoff even occurs!

So, I'll have him watch The Three Musketeers with me and see if he can spot any similarities between himself an D'Artagnan. All while sharing some shrimp. Lots and lots of shrimp.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Me? Dude, I would have a complete fangirl moment. Maybe he could give me a ride to school if I was late. Dude, that would be the best school ride ever! Who needs a bus? :lol

Then, we'd hang out on the highest cliffs and enjoying the view, maybe hang out there til the next morning and we could stare up at the stars, beautiful sight! And then I'd probably fall asleep in his arms... :wub  :wub  :wub
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
pterano : ( knocks on the door )

me : ( looks out ) Hey your not Guido !! :blink:

pterano : oops wrong house .. :oops

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'd say, "Get out, you annoying flyer that every fan raises into heaven for no reason!!"

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
To be honest, this would be my reaction:

OMG!!! A real live Pteranodon!

Then I'd get a measuring tape and start measuring him. Then I'll ask if I could ride him. Then I'd take his picture.  :smile