The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Oh man....

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
This is so annoying...you can almost reach what you want...and then you discover the seller doesn't ship to your country!  :angry:

http://www.4cheapcds.com/Product/ProductIn...13&skuid=194499

That's what I want....UK Amazon has it for over $50 but I don't think its worth that much now...the original one, yes...but not this version.  I saw it once on ebay over here, but I did a stupid move and forgot about it so I missed out for about $24.  :bang  :bang  :bang

So I need a very friendly (preferably one who lives in the UK or Germany  :lol: ) to help me out with this.  Get a Paypal account...and I'll gladly pay it to get that darn evasive cd in my collection. :P:  I certainly can keep looking in other places for it, but I've been coming up empty no matter where I go because Polydor released so few copies of this.

Anyone here willing to work with me with this issue?  (You don't have to...I can keep looking and hoping that I can find another seller to get a copy over here.)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi Roger!
I may be able to help you out with this one. You already asked the seller with a friendly mail if he couldn't make an exception and send it to you? Many sellers will do that if asked friendly (of course any additional shippment will be paid by the buyer) and if being offered to be paid through paypal. If that doesn't help I can buy it and sent it to you.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
From their "About Us" page:

Where do you come from , where do you go?
At the moment we only deliver to the UK, France and Germany. Delivery is free to any UK address, including Highlands and Islands. BFPO orders are very welcome.

No dice on trying to make an exception I'm afraid...I probably wouldn't have been the only one to ask.  The reason some do not, or charge really high prices when they do ship to the US has to do with the customs for this country....that's why you find many US sellers who don't ship worldwide willingly...because its a real pain in the you-know-where.  :angry:

If you're truly willing to assist me in this transaction, I don't know how to thank you enough.  Just give me your Paypal stuff and I'll go from there I guess.  I'm not sure if I could get you anything in return...unless you have your eye on something in particular and are in the same boat as I am.  ;)  ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Well, if you don't try you will never know. So far I wasn't told a single time at ebay that no exception was possible after I asked in a friendly manner. At least one time it was a company rather than a private seller. Anyway, when we meet at MSN next time we can make out the details.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I'll let you know if I get a response from them and then we can take it from there if we have to.  :)  :)