The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A series I've always enjoyed...

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sim City. I don't know why but there's something about these games that are so addicting. The newest one they have out (Sim City 4: Rush Hour) Is awesome :D I like that little nifty option they give you to drive around your town, for whenever you're bored :P: The graphics are great :yes

Most of the time I find it fun to just go back through your city and see all the different buildings around the place. I many times end up with "slums" hehe :lol:

Even the orignal rocked bottom :D I'll never forget the good times I had with it :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ahh yes, I remember the good times with Sim City.  I've owned all of them from the original Sim City for DOS, up to Sim City 3000.  I have never played Sim City 4, though it looks awesome :D
I always found these games very challenging, but I often lost interest before I got very far with them.  I don't know why.  But yea, they were entertaining :D

I like the idea of the "Rush Hour" Option in Sim City 4! That would be sweet :DD

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I remember when I used to be a fan of "The Sims".

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I very much enjoyed Sim City 2000. A later version of that game I got was a real disappointment (much less structures to build etc.). I haven't bought any version of Sim City ever since, but I'm sure newer versions must have been better than that second one I got.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I remember when I used to be a fan of "The Sims".
Used to? :P:

I loved the original Sims. Such fun times with it :D.
And then The Sims 2 comes along and it's like "Whoa! What have I been playing all these years? :lol:" I'm a little dissapointed that they still haven't made an expansion pack for pets yet. Argh :rolleyes:

But still, that's a great game :yes