The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time TV series petition

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
No offense to thebigdeal, but I'm not going to expect much to happen. What he is doing is admirable, but like we all said, it requires a lot of support which I think is what is lacking. Considering this was started a while ago, I wouldn't get you hopes up.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
Quote from: LBTFan13,Oct 24 2009 on  01:17 PM
No offense to thebigdeal, but I'm not going to expect much to happen. What he is doing is admirable, but like we all said, it requires a lot of support which I think is what is lacking. Considering this was started a while ago, I wouldn't get you hopes up.
thebigidiot (me) screwed up again........

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ Oh, don't be so hard on yourself. There's nothing wrong with trying to bring back a cancelled show; I think LBTFan13 was just saying that you shouldn't get your hopes up, because (sadly), this petition probably will not be enough to bring the show back. :cry

If it makes you feel any better, I thought it was very admirable of you to make the effort. I previously "advertised" a petition to bring back a favorite show of mine that got cancelled (as far as I know, it has not been fruitful either :(), but I didn't have the guts to start my own petition; :p I only signed existing petitions. Just letting you know that you have my respect for attempting to accomplish something like this; I certainly don't believe this constitutes a screwup. :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
With my computer skills and about 30 volunteers, I could get the petition to read 100,000 signatures in about 12 hours.  :p Though I doubt even 10 million signatures would make much of a difference to Universal.  If they want to end it, they want to end it.  It's just a fact of life. <_<

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yes please don't be upset over what I said. I meant no harm and I'm sorry if you took it that way. I was only mentioning that things like these are very complicated. If we could simply send a petition with 50 signatures I would have sent one for each of my favorite tv series that were canceled. Again, it was very admirable what you did because not a lot of people actually have the guts to start something like this, so I give you credit there ;)