The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

CybertronianBrony's Twitch

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I now have a Twitch account now! I'll be playing games and doing some art!

Twitch name is the same as my usual ones, CybertronianBrony.

It's right here:
https://www.twitch.tv/cybertronianbrony

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nice! That's pretty cool! I've humored the idea of doing that myself, mainly for Metroid: Zero Mission speed runs, but I don't think I want to try with my current computer. Maybe if I ever upgrade...

Do you have a rough schedule thought up or is it just whenever you have time?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
For me, a bit of both. But mostly when I have time. I'll definetely be able to do some streaming tomorrow!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Right on. If I have the time I'll see if I can drop in and watch.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Understood. I've just started Twitch yesterday, and I am still testing and getting used to the settings. So I'll mostly be playing some arcade games for points.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I'm going to be streaming right now! Remember, I will be playing random arcade games as I am still testing Open Broadcasting Software. Anyone want to join and watch me play?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
To those who joined the stream, thanks for watching as well as having fun and I hope to do this again tomorrow!