The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy 23rd birthday

Jrd89 · 13 · 1970

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*I figured i'd set up my 23rd birthday thread a day ahead of time. I'm getting excited.*

I can't believe it, tomorrow i'll be 23 (at the time of this post)

Hey I may be 23 but i'm still a flyer fan of Petrie, Pterano, and Rinkus. That hasn't changed a bit.

I can picture this:    (you'll know..for those of you who know about "Flyers Of The Mysterious Beyond"

I'm a tan rhamphorhynchus with blue eyes... sitting in a chair at a table. My cake is in front of me...  

In the chairs to the left and to the right of me are Luke  and Rinkus.. and to the left of Luke OR to the right of Rinkus is Pterano. And we'd all be wearing birthday party hats.  :D

*****(For those of you who know about "Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond", you'll know who Luke is.. *he's the dinosona of bushwacked.. a lazy green rhamphorhynchus) ^_^ *****

I can really picture Rinkus wrapping a pink wing around me, smiling at me saying "Happy Birthday."  I love Rinkus so much.

Awwwh. what a fun picture that would be.. ^_^ I'D LOVE to be a rhamphorhynchus and have my birthday with my green friend Luke and my pink friend (and "Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond" father) Rinkus ^_^ Awwh!!

I'd LOVE to be sitting with Luke and Rinkus to the left and right of me with my cake in front of me on the table. I'd be the happiest rhamphorhynchus ever! :)

Feel free to pass along your own happy birthday post..or even a birthday picture if you want to. ^_^

I'm just.. really excited guys, that's all.. I wanted to have a great 23rd birthday here on the GOF. :) ^_^  :birthday If I was a rhamphorhynchus right now.. i'd be flying around in circles and figure 8's. lol.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DERP!!!

Have a great day, or I will kick your tail! :p Haha! Just kidding.  :lol  But still, have a great day. XD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Happy Birthday Jared!  I bet Rinkus, Luke and Pterano are cutting up your birthday cake this second  :D  Have a great day!!   :celebrate  :birthday  :celebrate

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy birthday and best wishes for next year, Jared. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Jared! I hope the year to come will be a better one than the years before! :) :birthday

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Jared, hope the following months are kind to you.  :birthday  :cheers

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy birthday! It's great that your excited about it. I love the image you created. Anyway I hope you have a great one. :DD

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*it's almost cake and present time here in Florida, guys. ^_^ If you want to know, dad and I went to a golf driving range, and I hit a bucket of 100 balls. My longest shots were about at the 150 yard sign.. one went between the 150 and 175 yard signs.

So rhamphorhynchus boy Jared sent a lot of balls flying this afternoon. Hee hee.  so far my 23rd birthday is going great, and I thank you for your posts guys.  Especially trulyfantasticme and my green rhamph buddy, Luke (bushwacked)

:) (now let's hope I can get myself into a new car in the upcoming months) :)  I'll  update you on how the gifts and the cake went.

I've been a PARTY ANIMAL so far today.. food-wise!! :D :D

My mom's cousin Laurel, who's visiting now... made me a "health" shake late this morning.. :| strawberry/banana...  THEN dad and I went to Steak and Shake for lunch (A double cheeseburger, fries, AND A COOKIES AND CREAM shake.. THEN WE GOT 44 ounce SODAS at the HESS Gas Station in Stuart.. THEN we went to the golf driving range.. then to Wal-mart for some stuff.. then because our ice had melted in our cups. he stopped at the Race Trac Gas station so I could get a new soda...

And I got a GIANT MONSTER 52 OUNCE CUP of Pepsi there!! AND WE STILL HAVE DINNER, CAKE AND ICE CREAM TO GO, guys!! 8D 8D  I MAY have a belly JUST as big as Rinkus's after today.. I AM A PARTY ANIMAL!!!  8D 8D

^_^ :)

**Update**  and.. my birthday gifts were:

$90 in money, 6 pairs of new "low ankle" socks, and a Subway gift card.  (mom and dad said we'd go out and find a brand new pair of shoes for me tomorrow.)  the cake was white with milk chocolate icing.. it said in red icing on top:

"Happy Birthday  #23"    and I had some vanilla ice cream with the cake. ;)

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
And, that's how my 23rd birthday went.

Thank you, guys. :wave It was one of my better birthdays, too. I really enjoyed it.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm happy you had a great birthday! FOUR! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, flyer boy! Sorry I kind of missed your big day, but the rest of the family went on a 3 day trip, and they took the internet hotspot thingy with them! That meant no internet for me.  :anger

Sound like you had a lot of fun yesterday (Especially with all that yummy food! :lol )
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)